Reviews for Dirty Laundry
Koboldlord chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hurley... that man is made of win! What else needs to be said?
CrystolConeticut chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LUVD THIS STORY! HILARIOUS! I hav a goal 2 read evry single Lost fanfiction EVR! Yea, ik, pretty big goal but ive already read 55, so im on my way! I read Life Lessons, and i LUVD tht 1 too! Sooooo sweet! :) sry i didnt review tht 1, but i dont hav time 2 review evry storyi read! I think i saved it 2 my favorites, tho! Anyway, ur a GREAT writer! LUV UR STORIES!

-CC
Ainsaboo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh my god! That was awesome! I don't know if you still are using this account (You did publish this in '04...) But, I was laughing my freaking ass off! I love Hurley too (Especially when he was talking to Sun about how his dog crapped out a dollar fifty in nickles, Sun's face was priceless!) So, I'm going to read your other fics now _
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw. Cute and funny. I love fics with Charlie/Hurley friendship, I wish there were more of them...

I really liked this. You're very good at writing crazy!hyper!overreacting!Charlie. And he's really funny. ;) And I loved the contrast between high-strung Charlie and zen Hurley. :)

Great story, thanks for sharing!
Charlie4claire chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
That was cool! Very funny. Liked it when hurley said "Or do you just get off hiding behind rocks while pretty girls look for you?"

Great stuff.
GeorgiaRayne chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Lol, "frilly bits and lacy what-nots"!

That was hilarious! One minor nitpick - in England, "knickers" is more common than "panties". Still, this is the funniest Lost fic I've ever read!
Ariana902 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hee! "Frilly bits and lacy whatnots" made me laugh. Totally in character, and totally hilarious!
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Histerical, as always. You should continue this, really should. It's just begging to be. :) Think about it ;)
kiss316 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I adore this. As always, you have Charlie and Hurley so wonderfully down pat and true to how they are on the show. Charlie overreacting and panicking and just working himself into a frenzy and Hurley there to bring him back down to earth over and over and over and over again. I love it.
Orlando Hope chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This story is just so adorable. I love what you do with Hurley - I think you need to move to Hawaii and write Hurley's first episode. You have him down perfectly.

And Charlie, as usual, is adorable. That goes wihtout saying.
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
haha Oh man, hurley's such an adorable guy! :P "Hey Claire, would you like me to squeeze your panties?" lol how do you come up with this stuff? :P Everyone is beautifully in character, and the humour is absolutely mind-boggling. brilliantly done.

I'm slowly but surely working my way through all of your Lost fics :P...who knows, when I'm done, I'll prolly start on all the others as well lol.
Xedra chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
OMG! This was just perfect! You got Hurley and Charlie down pat. Man, I laughed so much my stomach hurts!

This bit from Charlie was just the best:

"Women's laundry! Full of all kinds of frilly bits and lacy whatnots and..."

LOL!
Angoliel chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Dude, you just put two of my favorite Lost characters together. I love Hurley becuase he's just a big teddy bear and I love Charlie because he's just plain cute.

This was flippin' awesome! Write more Lost fics!
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
HAHA!

"'Yeah, big crowds full of FLABBY OLD MEN! Not perky young blondes who just happen to be eight months pregnant and bloody GORGEOUS taboot! Oh, Mary Jesu, I'm doomed. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna screw this up royally and she'll never forgive me. Sh*t!'"

HILARIOUS! You're so good at writing ALL types of stories, with all these types of genres and categories... Gosh, now you made me jealous! ~_O WUNNERFUL FIC!
Finnarith chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Cute, cute, this one was adorable.

So sweet. Isn't it lovely how our Charlie can't manage to keep his cool around one pair of panties? He'd been around all the bad girls in rockin' days, and now that he's around the sweet one, he doesn't know how to handle himself.

"So…what you're saying is Claire's asked me to help her with her laundry because she has a calculated plan to give me a quick snog behind the barbecue pit?"

That was just pure Chalie. Brilliance.

And may I compliment you on your Hurley? Perfectly in character, that.