Reviews for Dancing Queen
littlebirdy chapter 18 . 6/18
"VICTORY FOR ZIM! Kiss my voluptuous green ass bitch" couldn't have said it any other way Zim! TTUTT X'D QUQ X3
littlebirdy chapter 17 . 6/18
I'm glad I read this after you completed the next chapter... otherwise your computer would have crashed from the sheer amount of reviews I would spam you with XD jk... but seriously.
littlebirdy chapter 16 . 6/18
yep, shits about to hit the fan... *shakes head*
littlebirdy chapter 14 . 6/18
XD YAAAAAAAAAS! hahahah! ZIM THE BRIGHT ONE! THE BRIGHTEST ONE OF ALL! TTUTT
littlebirdy chapter 10 . 6/18
...shits about to hit the fan...
littlebirdy chapter 6 . 6/18
*retrieves Gaz, places her where she can see Shirley* *whispers* That girl over there. she's rich. She'salso planning on turning Bloaty's into a pork slaughter house tomorrow. *referencing the episode "Gaz, taster of Pork"*
littlebirdy chapter 5 . 6/18
XD HAH! *laughs like a dying cat for several minutes* In case you were wondering I was imagining what the scene would have been like if Zim hadn't been able to keep his "secret" inside his- himself... XD YES I JUST MADE THAT JOKE! HAAAHAHAHAH! A joke! OH WHAT WONDERFUL JOKES I MAKE!
littlebirdy chapter 4 . 6/18
why can't Shirley be a little drop of sunshine? why does she have to be so mean? QnQ
littlebirdy chapter 3 . 6/18
XD this chapter has made me laugh the most so far and there are just too many reasons why! TTUTT thank you!

*snickers* I'm imagining Dib's shocked face when Zim shows him that he is in fact "Male" XD
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 6/18
HAH! XD that's adorable... I Abso-fricking-lutely luv betty! and don't worry bro... *whispers* I laugh when someone says that word too! ;D
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 6/18
XD the horror of being torn to shreds by a terrifying hormonal female pack
Serious-Hamburge chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Oh man.. that was pretty cool. I giver you the Mega Stamp of Approval. *a crowd gives a huge applase*
Pinkiepie chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
This is the most sweetest zadr that i've ever read.
Love love love 3
Dancing queen (abba's song) was played in my mind all the time.
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. I'm still crying
Alicia chapter 18 . 7/30/2012