Reviews for Perceptions
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Very interesting! I look forward to more chapters, whenever they may come!
duchessme chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
it's different and there'll be more
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Interesting that you made Itachi as a spy before the big reveal chapter in the manga. And Hyuuga Hizashi? Ah, I'm looking forward for this story. :)

God bless on your endeavors! Especially being in the military... *shudders*
SomebodyLost chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Hmm, interesting developments. As you have written this before the truth of the massacre came up, I was wondering, did you intend for Itachi to be a good guy here? Or is this an evil, manipulative Itachi?

I love the butterfly effect you employed. Just because Itachi said something different, Sasuke ended up being friendlier and less obsessed with revenge, leading to a happier Naruto, not-fangirl Sakura, and a more-bonded Team Seven. Hope you continue this fic. :)
insomaniac1 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
You know, this was okay as a story. It was a little too "what if we took the canon story, but made everybody friends!", but it was still cute. And at least you left Hinata out of the mix, that scores big points. I'm sorry you never actually developed the original parts of the story - Sasuke proving Itachi's innocence, Hizashi as Akatsuki Leader (that would be awesome), etc.
insomaniac1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
"Naruto recounting his beating up of Mizuki and his usage of the Kage Bunshin (conveniently leaving out the bit about him being Kyubi) to the other guys in class."

Although, that would make an interesting story, if he acted like most boys that age:

"Yeah! And I've got a demon sealed in me! See?"

"Nuh-unh!"

"No way!"

"Cooool!"

"This test has a 66.7 percent failure rate."

Um, 1/3 is a 33.3 percent failure rate. Is that the real test, figuring that out?
insomaniac1 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
"Hyuga… Hizashi."

LOL. Awesome.
insomaniac1 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
"The things kids do to kill time these days!"
insomaniac1 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
"Sakura, when the Jounin exams come, remind me to go take it."

That would have been good: Naruto _annoying_ Iruka into becoming a jounin.
insomaniac1 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
I'm not really sure what is going on here. N, S & S are not Academy students, or are they? But they are learning shinobi techniques/exercises? Are they supposed to be playing hooky? Naruto does call him 'Iruka-sensei'.

And now that Sasuke has found a couple of friends that could help him, he has just given up on searching the compound for clues to Itachi's innocence? He seemed to be consumed by that until he bumped into N.
insomaniac1 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
"He feared that if that happened, there would be no rescuing Naruto from the depths of despair and sadness, and that Naruto would turn on Konoha, using the terrible powers of Kyubi against it."

There really aren't enough stories like that.
insomaniac1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Aww.
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I think that if you were going to make Itachi a somewhat less than Totally Evil guy, you might have gone ahead and given a bit more clarification here.
saisei.shinsei chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Ah, I loved this fic! I was so sad to come back to it and see that it hasn't been updated in about 4 years. It's really too bad, because I enjoyed it alot. :) There's probably not much hope for this, but still, I hope one day you dust it off and start writing again!

-SS
crimsonstain chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
very interesting story. a little corny in some parts, but overall, very good. keep up the good work, and update soon!