Reviews for Perceptions
Laegdin chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
I'm enjoying your story, especially getting the chance to see the younger versions of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura getting into lots of trouble. _ I'm also interested in seeing what you plan to do with Itachi and Hizashi.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
u barely know any facts, itachi masteed the sharingan at 12 and got it at 8...
kaja1234 chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
Love it! Update son!
dfshie chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
Who
Yami Umi chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
oh god. I never was have been so GLAD that someone started Rewriting their story As i am now. YOUR STORY IS ONE HELL OF A PIECE OF WORK, MAN! And I don't care if you have to beat the armmy you are in to continue writing this thing, JUST DO IT!
random reader chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Whoever that person is, he's incredibly powerful indeed.

However onto the issue, Gensou would be a very dangerous and formidable opponent. I wonder who would one day face him. Itachi maybe, both with illusions?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Okay, how is Hizashi alive? And does Neji know he's alive and acting as a spy?
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Woo! And here I had just about given up hope that we'd see an update to this story again ( I've only reread it a few hundred times, I rather like it despite the current Manga arcs killing my love for the Cannon-Naruto series)

Afraid I have nothing rather constructive about the story to say, so I'll just say I'm happy to see more from this.
December Jewel chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
I love it! Continue soon please!
korrd chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
Great fic. What are the ships in this? Please make it Naruto/Hinata! Update soon.
jinfied chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
Hm ... your story is sweet, in character [for AU], and I liked how you portrayed Team 7's dynamics. Kakashi's shock was ... amusing? xD
RaitenKitsune chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
awsome cant wait for the next chapter
Mercsenary chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
More chaps pls
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
Damn, now if only we had more re-writes and AUs of this quality...*sighs* SO...going by the fact that this fic hasn't been updated in somethin like 3 months, does this mean that you've abandoned it? *cries* This is such a well written fic, with such potential it would really suck if you let it just waste away.
madnarutofan chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
good stuff. too bad you abandone it. I would have like to have read more. oh well.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »