Reviews for Sweet Sixteen
Isis Suncloud chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
So beautiful! I thought I would cry at the end. I hope there is more!
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
me encanto! *_*
C-CHAN chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
Cool!
utena-fan chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I loved it so much.
Seto KaibaX chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Is that all but really so Tea the school hottie...

Very good keep it up but the song Yami sang did make me fall asleep anyways keep it up
firerosegodess chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
I thought that was awsome!
camil3993 chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
I like the story...very sweet. Yeah, you should really put some conflict in the story as well...Keep up the good work
peachi goddess chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
aww that was so cute!

lol i really liked it alot!
peachi goddess chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
I really really like your story so far! Please you must continue! yami/Anzu pairings are one of my favs!
DemonAlphaWolfKidNE chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I like it very much, especially the whole fact that Yami doesn't notice Anzu, unlike other fan fictions. Great orginal idea. PLEASE CONTINUE!
imagines writes chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
I like it! _ I can identify with Anzu, I had the same problem talking to cute boys when I was 9. Now they are just adorable idiots to me. Kind of like cats! XD Wait...I feel old. I was nine 6 years ago. Such a lo o ong time. Haha. Update soon!

By the way, another thing my cat does, is she'll put her paws in her water dish, then walk across my face. At 2 in the morning. She meows VERY loudly as she does this. XD But I never get mad at her, I think it's impossible.

~Kat
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Very nice. I love the tomboy that you made Anzu be. _ It was a nice surprise. Pinku aku desu! (Pink is evil!) So what's going to happen at the pizza palor? Are they going to talk to each other or will he ignore her? Please update soon!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
XD I know what you mean about being sleepy, my kitty sleeps in my room- not that she literally SLEEPS- and she likes to knock things of shelves. Or she will start chewing on my hands, which wakes me up. _; Kitties are such annoying widdle adowable things. n.n I love the story by the way. YamiAnzu is my favorite pairing I think. *hopes to think of a better review once she manages to get some sleep XD*