Reviews for Falling Is Like This
Goblin Girl's Cast Members chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That's it!?

This story deserves more!

It's way too amazing to end like that.

I hope you continue this someday...
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hmm, interesting little story you have here, I must say. I will say it sounds unfinished, one way or another. Did you want this to be in canon? Or were you painting an AU. I love the descriptions of the landscape. Well done!

A very emotional piece. I really got the impression of just how broken she is. It hurt to read...which is saying that you did an excellent job of portraying her state.

I would like to see more of this.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I prayed for the brilliance to write the type of review this deserves. In absence of my answered prayers, here is my best attempt.

There is no way to describe how wonderful this is. Every detail is perfect. Her a school teacher in the snow, cold. The dreams/visions/messages from Anakin/Vader. How he promised warmth but she only felt cold in the end. His determination to have her back. The candles representing prayers and at his voice one sputters out.

"'Come back to me, Padme.' He's so calm, so careful, barely touching her; but the trembling patience in each move lets her see the restraint. If she moves, just a little, he will take hold, and not let go... 'Come on,' he coaxes, as if he's right beside her, words warm and settling against her ear. 'It's cold- come with me.'

No, she thinks at him with the viciousness born of a trapped, desperate bird. I can't and I won't. I saw what you did.

'What I do,' his voice is firm... 'Some things can't be helped. You know I'd never hurt you, Padme. Never you.'"

Brilliant.

"In the innermost chamber of the temple, Padme stands while the corpse of her husband caresses her cheek. The shadows along the wall are manic and warped, swelling with the warmth of the room."

Again, brilliant.

I feel like this piece deserves more, but I have no more to say.

VFA
Iagus chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Thos last 3 lines, so very good; but really, the whole story was terrific. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Nice. Very nice. Fine interlay of memory, suppression, and present.

I'm a grammar-oriented person, so here's a typo I noticed:

"I'm done a lot of unwise things," she manages. - "I'm" should be "I've"

Yikes ending. Well done. Any more expansion would require a book, methinks.

Keep writing!

-Misti
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Oh wow... I'm speechless! This is absolutely excellent - I hope you write more!
asianchic510 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
"Anakin-"

A hiss. "That name no longer has any meaning to me." ...

..."Then I should no longer have any meaning to you."

Brilliant. Utterly, utterly brilliant. You have such a way with words, and a real knack for the characterizations-picking up on the subtleties of their personalities (if that makes any sense...). Don't stop writing about A/P, your stories are amazing. ;-)
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Whoa... I'm not even a big SW fan anymore but I love this! I have to watch Attack of the Clones now.
Ashamaphone chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow. I'm sorry Meredith but I can't seem to come up with anything adequate to say other than that. Except that I kinda wish it wasn't a one-post ;) And I'm hoping you release more of those bunnies your muse is bugging you with ;), ;)

Oh and just so you know, every fic of yours is worth the time to read it-multiple times! Especially your SW ones ;p
Amylion chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow! Truly wonderful, and what an impressions you make! Wonderful images in it. Is this the end of the story or can we expect more? Please continue with this!
Syd Bristow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow, this was a really good story! Finally, an original! good job!
Syd Bristow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow, this was a really good story! Finally, an original! good job!
nextwave00 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Amazing. I hope there is more! This is going on my favorite stories.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
oh em eff gee. FINALLY, another star wars story! i've been waiting forever for one from you. i love your anakin and padme stories.

could i beta them? please? ::begs::

anyway, lots of love for this. beautiful. puts me in the mood for episode three _
pokey chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Tragically beautiful. Anakin and Padme as they truly are. Sweetly destroying each other.