Reviews for Blood Ties
LightLessStar chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 8/8/2011
'The power to vanquish' huh that doesn't mean he will though ;)
hpenchantress chapter 21 . 3/30/2010
Beautiful! A wonderful story! I loved it so much!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 21 . 4/10/2008
sad ending.. but great story
HikaruOfArrow chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
Marcus1233 chapter 21 . 5/26/2007
So this is like a prelude huh?

Not bad. Cute in a sense...
beutifulholly chapter 21 . 6/21/2006
This is the best fan fic I'v read :-)
shyeye chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
this is a good story.
phoebe turner chapter 21 . 1/10/2005
wow! this chapter was really really good!is it the end?, this story is soo good, continue it!
Nathy1000000 chapter 21 . 1/7/2005
Oh the end! I’m so sad. You should definitely write a sequel. And I’ve started one of your other stories and loved it. I’ll read the rest as soon as I can.

I loved the end. I’m glad Leo helped Chris and the others. I’m kind of disappointed at Wyatt for wanting to kill Chris at the end. I loved how Chris told him that he was his brother and he wouldn’t kill him no matter what. So Leo to keep the prophecy for himself, I’m happy he helped Chris.. I loved Chris thinking that he loved Wyatt and seeing some love in his brother’s eyes. Great end...for a sequel, no pressure lol.. I loved your whole story you are a really talented writer
Karone Evertree chapter 21 . 1/7/2005
o, suspenseful last chapter! i luved this whole story, you are doing a sequel, right? i hope so:)
Sparkling Cherries chapter 21 . 1/7/2005
aw! it's over *sobs* but is was so good! *claps* loved it! and i hope that u do write more - please with a lil chris? well i tried, but i know they'll be good! ;)
Sparkling Cherries chapter 20 . 1/6/2005
:( this chappie was too short! but still entertaining! update!
Karone Evertree chapter 20 . 1/6/2005
good chapter:) and again Wyatt comes to ruin the party;)
phoebe turner chapter 20 . 1/6/2005
wowwowowowowowowowowo! why do you always do it to me? every time you end a chapter, you do it in such a way that i think about it all the time!... update very very very soon, because you know i'll be waiting!