Reviews for The First Generation
Alex Tsukino chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Loved it your awesome!
Bluewater7 chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
This was such a great story. I love stories about the senshi and Shitennou, especially in the SM.
DavisJes chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
It was as good as I thought it would be.
DavisJes chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Typos: _

"Prince Endymion will eb spared."

"weapons to armeveryone to the teeth"
DavisJes chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
“Dearly beloved…” don't really think this is need since it is a narration until the individual parts of the ceremony.
DavisJes chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
lol "When is it my turn to look at him?" Love that line. I can just seen Mina pouting.
DavisJes chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
"“I’d to think we’re friends...?”" Missing a word?
DavisJes chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
You keep switching the spelling of Raye's name from Rei to Rae back to Rei.
DavisJes chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
"with all of our combined power" we can release Captian Planet! lol I just could resist.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I thought Adonis was a solider in the Venusian army?
DavisJes chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I can read this at work since I am not proofing it. _ I figured reading this will help me finish the Moon Kingdom fairy tale. I will try to proof some more TGG chapters tonight and send them to you.
skiser chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
it was truely a sad story but i know that is how the story had to end atleast this part of their story...atleast with your story there was a reason for the shitennou to turn evil no one else has ever given a reason behind it and i thank you for that...i love your story
Haunt of twilight chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
that is so not far! i look forward to the sequel.
Through Darkness chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
That was...well written. I like that she killed Kunzite the way she did. Watching them all die was interesting, really.

I almost feel upset. And I assure you, I'm not swayed emotionally easily, so take that as a great compliment - its the equivalent of moving someone to tears.

Very pretty. I'll be reading the sequel, because hey, I love reincarnation too.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
chocolatebonbon chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
hi dutchess! sorry i didn't respond to your comment sooner. i really like the first one better. it's more of a fantasy than the second one and the characters seem more developed. but both are totally awesome! thank you for writing a story on the shitennou and the senshi! there aren't enough of them...