Reviews for The Other Side
sam chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I love your story, keep writing. I wish there there was more sexual involvement
Ursa's number one fan chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
What a interesting twist on Vicky's life. Both tragic and funny. I guess I'll have to use my imagination on rest.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
Well I can see why she wants to babysits all the time. Sad chapter.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Ruining the cheerleading squad hopes and nair in shapoo bottle too funny. :)
Ursa's number one fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Interesting start. Vicky so evil but yet she will help her mother. I will have to see what happens next.
L.C. Techno chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
So it didn't go darker but it went deeper. Good job. It was very...interesting.
Lychii chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Oh wow, I liked this! Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Anywho, this is a diffrent take on Vicky. Nice job!
Eternal Silence chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Aww man, why's it gotta be over? I really liked this fic. Oh, well. I guess its cool how you made people have to think on their own on how Vicky's life's gonna be. Continue to write angsty Vicky, Tootie, or Chester stuff! I'll read them all! Oh and I can't wait for your "Trailer Trash" Fic! Well see ya around!
Oki-Jule who deosn't log in because it's against the law in her little world chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
hui again this was good darn I wanted to find out :P
L.C. Techno chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
Is this story going to get deeper and darker?
Spiritual Magic chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Wow! Awesome I loved it! Will you read mine? It's called "the princess brat."

totally rad story dude! make more, please!
thisisme chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
haha. u write funny things. keep it up. i really like this.
Eternal Silence chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Wow. I could almost feel the belt on my own back. I know how that feels, well not really. Kinda sorta. I know I'm not making sense to you, but whatever. It dosn't matter. Anyways that was real sad, he punished Vicky for helping her mom? That has to be the meanest thing ever. And he took all her money. What was the meeting for anyway? And that's also sad how Tootie had to be whooped for defending her sister. Good story.
Eternal Silence chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Wow, and I thought I was the only one who felt Vicky had to live in a miserable home. I wrote a story simaler to this one(its not on yet, and I wrote it before I read your story), where Vicky's dad is cruel to her and her mom, but nice to little Tootie. Well anyways good story, I like it, even if Vicky's so mean, cuz she;s that way anyways. Oh and look out sor my stories will ya? I'm gonna be writing a new one called Trapped in Eternal Darkness, you might like it.
Spiritual Magic chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
cool! this is cool! plz keep going. i love this story.

i have a new story too! :b

ur awesome! bye!