Reviews for Tainted Wings
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
I think this fic could stand alone really well as a stand alone story. I think a lot fanfiction and how so much of it is so appealing because we know the characters and their backstory so it's interesting to see them placed in new situations. That means those stories wouldn't work if they weren't fanfiction but here you don't need any of the back story. It's well done.
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
That would be the royal 'We', of course.
eris8656 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
I really loved your take on an AU! Now off to read the second part!
YASH chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
I. LOVED. IT. FROM THE BACK STORIES, TO THE SMEXY SMUTTINESS, TO THE CUTE CUDDLES, TO THE FUCKING FABULOUS ENDING. I. LOVED. IT. ALL.
Maj Min Qui chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I kinda like this story. Its nice to see some something more then the sterotypical traits like some other fanfics ( halos, pitchforks, etc.) But the best part was was that it was written quite beautifully.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I loved the idea of angels and demons! Harry is by far the cutest character followed by a pouting Tom. Good job with this! (now, I'm going to read Salir :)
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Gods, but this was a wonderful read and one of the best oneshots to be found in the fandom.
KatzeIason69 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
this truly is a one of a kind story,:)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Yay to fluff!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
:D OMG! Adorable! Those angels are something -' Aw! Tom and Harry are adorable!
Calasse chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
agshdsj;lkvlds;

Even after so many years, I'm still in love with this fic! How could you write so nicely even from several years back? It was such a fun read. One would think that Voldemort was out of character, but he was not. You give a whole new dimension to him. :)

Fluff was overly nom'd. Yummy fluff!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Just out of curiosity, why do you seem to dislike Terry Boot so much? I've noticed that you've used him as a bully in at least two of your stories.

I do enjoy this, though. :) Thanks!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Huuh, that was totally great ! I will go read your sequel ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Angelfabeth chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This is really sweet! Your concept of Heaven, Hell, Angels and Demons is really interesting :)
onekind53 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i loved it! its an awesome story you did absolutaly (sorry cant spell some items) amazing!