Reviews for Lord of Death
Crimson.Siberia chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
Oh, how I love how practical Heero is! 3 Short and sweet!
Ligare chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
I think at this point you might need your own Silmarillion.
Ligare chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
The song remind me of Rolling Stone's song "Lady Jane" but it has such delightful cultural references. I rarely like AU fanfiction. The reason why I read fanfiction in the first place is because sometimes when the story ends, you find it hard to say goodbye.

AU fanfiction tends to be more or less OC as well. Different worlds breed different people and my favorite characters often end up as this new people I haven't met yet.

I'm glad Duo and Heero are still more or less familiar here. If a fanfiction is both AU and OC, it makes me wonder why the author doesn't write an original fiction instead.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 28 . 3/1/2009
The start of their relationship is a magnificent thing.
Ashdesmond chapter 29 . 2/18/2009
I absolutely love this story! I loved how you put the GW boys (well two of them) into your own world. It also had a lot of fun twists. Your imagination was captivating in this story and one day I hope you write a book! I would surely buy it :) ciao!
Tiffiny chapter 29 . 2/4/2007
Hello!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!

It took me about a weekend to read it all! I want to read the second one but can't find it on your site! Please tell me where it is! Keep up the good work!
Shinigami-chan chapter 29 . 7/12/2006
he should have stayed! i'm going to go read the sequal now.

shinigami-chan
Emiko-S chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
oh! ah luv it! ) tickle my heart pink to read it. _
Getti chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I really love this, you are a talented writer. I've added this to my C2, if you don't want it there please say. I'll take it down immediatly. But other than that, fantastic. I hope to read more of your writing soon.
K. Dokovitsce chapter 29 . 10/25/2005
pleeaase give me the address for the sequel? pretty please with a cherry on top? this is easily one of my favorite stories on and i would be oh so very very happy if ou gave it to me, please? Please? *PLEASE?* (I really hope my begging worked, cuz you're an excellent writer and I really do love this story) Please keep up the good work!
drowning faith chapter 21 . 9/2/2005
all right i am loving this story but i will be sure to review when i am finished with it.

forever yours

Drowning faith
Jenipher chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Complete? *stares wide eyed* I agree with the other people, I think not. Definetly. You have began a wonderfully entwining tale the has a very mature level of imaignation and you have created a believable 'second world' and managed to map in peoples minds (mine at least) this new world and all it holds.

Grammar and spelling errors weren't that frequents making your story easy to read and the characters interact well and in a real life fashion. Some things do tend to change once in a while (hair color, genders, names.) but seems to maintain their true form.

I really truly believe you must make a sequel to this sotry. I too have lots of questions that need answering and I believe it kind of ended a bit abruptly. The ending itself with 'He decided to let them sleep' is good, but abrupt and quick. You put a lot of thought and creation into your story and I hope, no, believe you will listen to the voice of the reviewers and write more to this story. :D

In the end, these are all just suggestions, offers, pleads, but please take then seriously and consider. I love your story very much, the setting, the characters, the plot and hope you will add. I very much enjoyed reading it all at one time and can't wait for anything new. Sincerely yours,

~*~Jenipher
rachel chapter 16 . 6/18/2005
so is Eluneth Tobin's mother or sister you said boyh
rachel chapter 8 . 6/17/2005
I'm saddened by the fact that you made Duo's Hair honey blonde when it is chestnut brown. and you need to proof read your chapters b4 you post the myou have several grammar mistakes through out them.
Kichiko chapter 28 . 6/12/2005
Hmm... an intriguing chapter. I cannot wait for more, as I can't see you just leaving it there. Please don't leave it there!