Reviews for Moon Dance
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
ahhaha i love the way sasu made kaka aon for his sins! soo kakashi knew who jiraiya was he just pretended he didnt?
Rivetting Silence chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
Aw! KakaSasu is the Numba One pairing ever! This is such a good story! GORGEOUS!
Zeilya chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
I like it... n.n... oh...tickle games..
uchiha fan chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Cute ending with how Sasuke's trying to come up with a way to get back at Kakashi while he's napping. _ Hehe, and twist to the new Icha Icha Paradise.

I'm looking forward to checking out that ShikaNeji fic too!
HelloEli chapter 5 . 2/14/2005
Well, it's over, but the ending was very cute. I love how you included Jiraiya's presence in the previous chapter into this one with his book, and he wasn't just used as a filler. Once again, very cute! I can't wait for your ShikaNeji fic!
uchiha fan chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
This is cute. XD Jiraiya's appearance was so funny. Sasuke would look so pretty in a kimono~ I wonder what Kakashi's got in store.
Aera-Chan chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
UPDATE NOW DAMNIT! ...*coughs* ..sorry? hehehe. this is really great so far and i cant wait to read the next chapter. please o please update soon! *huggles*
Cursed Moon Blade chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Aww! Fluffy! You should write more Kakasasu after your new Shikamaru X Neji. I personally think we need more Kakasasu! *cheers* -
Sailor Saru chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Yay! You updated! (Sorry, I'm so used to authors never updating...)

Now, you must... uypdate somemore XD; (I'm really helpful, aren't I?)

Now, I'll cheer you on!

*HUZZAH! HUZZAH! Update! Update! Rah Rah RAH*

... Now you can see why I don't cheerlead. XD SADZ. Oh well, keep going! One more chapter! Or two... of... five... or... "more than I can count"... Or...
HelloEli chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
*bow's before a statue of the authoress* You are my hero! You have this tendency to write all the pairings I love! Not only was it great to see somemore KakaSasu, especially in a site overrun with SasuNaru and KakaIru, but now ShikaNeji! You are a god! (I wuv uke Neji...) I really like how you had Sasuke kissKakashi instead of the other way around. I'm holding my breath for the next chappie so ya better hurry!... Please...?
Astarta chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
. luv it!

...more?
Tallia chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
I am too lazy to sign in... Great story~! I wish it owuldnt end so quickly! xD
Nara Mina chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
oh! i love it, i love it, i love it! man cant wait for next chapie, hey does sasuke know jiraiya? just wondering, cant wait for last chapter! :-D
Sailor Saru chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Oh, interesting! Poor little Sasuke... XD

You must update soon! I'm so curious!
host chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Jiraiya! put Jiraiya somewhere in here! hahaha! that'd be funny. anyways, its a great story keep writing.