Reviews for A Clear Conscience
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 6/19
Oooh, this was brilliant. the narration and description gave me chills, and this fits so perfectly into the movie that I could just imagine it perfectly...loved it!
X59 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Really good and it explains why Will decided to stand up for Jack.
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
dun dun duuuunn... i have no idea what a gibbet is...
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Excellent!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Yey! Go Will! I always wondered whether it was spur-of-the-moment or planned out and this is perfect to fill that gap! Thankyou! xx
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A very interesting and explanatory take on why Will does what he does. Having to make Jack's gibbet would force him to think long and hard about both of his decisions...and I can't help but agree that standing up one last time for both jack's life and Elizabeth's hand would be his only conclusions.

Again, you've riddled this with excellent imagery. Imagining Jack's corpse slowly decaying until nothing but teeth and bone were left was disturbing and vivid. You have a talent for descriptive passages!
Swamp Adder chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Wow! Fantastic gapfiller; very compelling. I can easily believe it happened like this.
SD chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Don't know how I missed this before now, but I'm glad I stumbled upon it! Great fic, great insight into that little gap in the movie.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is a wonderful scene. I like the idea that the idea came to Will gradually. The blacksmith's revalation in it was also very nice. The pace, atmosphere, and characterisation were great. Well done.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Great fic! Very plausible, well written, and well characterized! Well done! :)

~ TET
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I have a general liking for fill-in-the-blank fics, and this one is entirely feasible. Thanks for writing it!
The Shadow Knight chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aww, so cute...
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
o I like, nicely done. A little gruesome with the details, the image alone of Jacks body rotting makes me want to cry!

But anyway...nicely written.
just jacs chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
really good! That was really different! Freaky image of Jack's rotting body kinds gave me the shivers lol
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 6/24/2005