Reviews for Like A Dream
Devin M.Moon chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god I've read and loved the story the ending rocked! As did the rest of it!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Awesome fic. I was a little saddened be the face that the boys' relationship didn't develop a little more that it did but I really like the way it came out. My god you portrayed Batman as a very VERY creepy man. Great work _ Ja.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
AM-AZ-ING! I love how things were turned around and everything, especially with Ebon to his desire plan to get rid of Static. Of course, building up Virgil and Richie's relationship wasn't even rushed! I love it!
shudders chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
You're making the Bat a bastard.

A creepy one at that.

Serious Squick Factor
MewMew2 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Best Static Shock crossover ever! And it has slashy goodness? Oh yea!
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
So sweet!
Bethja chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story of yours.I thought your AU was an interesting idea (and that Gear was a main part). I'm sorry that there won't be a sequel to this story
WhoGeek chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Gorgeous story. Love that Richie becomes Gear at the end. And Virgil's comment about if they made his life a movie, Richie wouldn't be in it until the third one. :D The way you weave everything together is really impressive, especially how you weave Theresa/Talon's not actually wanting to be part of the Breed and missing her family/being normal in. It makes so much sense! I like how you get her out, and she's become so adaptable, she'll probably be a lot happier with the Defenders.

Love it. Definitely a favorite.
DeepFriedMarshmallow chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Is Batman a pedophile?

It sounded as if you made Batman a pedophile.
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awesome
InuGurl107 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
OMG! This was an AWESOME story! I stayed up almost all night to read it! I LOVE the idea about the Defenders having a Chosen! 3 You did a FANTASTIC job!
chrono-contract chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
AMAZING! XD
beanrox chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
But I want there to be a sequal, dangit!

I loved this fic; it had an awesome, detailed plot and the characters were spot-on, for all this was an AU.

But you might want to look at wording; there were a few errors throughout the whole fic. Nothing major, just some small missing words or some that were close but didn't quite fit right.
Cherrie Keane chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I just want to start off by saying WOW. just...wow.

you definitely sucked me into this the VERY first chapter. I loved it, and was totally hooked.

I loved how you went deep into every characters design, and tweaked things here or there, and made them a little more 3-dimensional. I also loved how the plot wasn't the ONLY thing that was entertaining about this story. i read this for as much as the plot, as well as all the crazy interactions between defenders and chosen.

and OF COURSE and loved all the VR lovin. who doesnt?

all and all, this was a pretty good read, but i hear your new stuff is better. I;ll have to check it out. :3

-Danny

P.S. On a side note, I made some fan arts for this (I fan art fan fics alot, believe me.) and I thought you might like to see it! ( cherrie-keane./art/The-Chosen-pg-1-144050232 - starts off there and goes on for about 4 pages. follow the links :3)

let me know if this is OK! I'll post it to the gas station ina few days as well. :)

thanks for writing! :D