Reviews for Home's the Farthest Way
duj chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Victory doesn't always bring rest. Sweet to see Lupin matchmaking from a hospital bed when she herself feels no hope in that direction. How long willit take Snape to speak now that he knows (Thanks to Hermione and a not very ethical spell) she'll be most ready to hear him?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Oh, what a lovely chapter. When Lupin is well enough, she's going to get revenge for Baron and his cohorts for savaging the house. I think her backbone is growing with a vengeance.

Good for Snape for taking care of her!
Ezmerelda chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
That does it! I thought I hated Baron before, but now I well and truly loathe him. What an A$$!

At least Severus is there for Remus when she needs him. Maybe this time together will show each of them just how much they mean to each other - in a totally non-platonic sort of way, of course.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Kyer chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Cookies are the devil.

Anyway, O- Finally getting her into his abode. When do we get to see the bedroom? Or maybe it'll be the dog house considering the time of month?

Oh lord... Know have parody scene stuck in my head from Disney's Lady & The Tramp. Severus-the-Dog, Moonie, Dobby (or similar house elf servant) and a bowl of SpaKibble-O's.

When THE MOON hits yer eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!
Joanne chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hi, been with this story from the beginning but never reviewed it, I think. WOW. This has been and continues to be a page turner, so-to-speak.

Count me amount the cries for fast updates! And I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but with this wonderfully realistislow romantic build, I've got my fingers crossed for a fantastic sex scene in the end. Not that they have to dive right in after the first kiss like most slash (not that I'm complaining, mind you), but taking time to build the physical relationship would be a welcome change too. :)

Thanks for the great story! Carry on!
stupification chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
*cries*
busaikko chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Yes! Willoughby sent packing!

Yes! Moving in with Snape!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Am now DYING for the next chapter!
kyer chapter 16 . 6/21/2005
For the love of Pete!

Why is it that so many Story Alert emails I get have a link that goes to a Url Not Found page? Sometimes I can change the page to chapter one and then use the actual chapter scroll to get to the new, but today chapter 17 won't come up. I even tried clearing all my cookie info (that which kept me from being able to get to 16 last time) and no go.

Voldemort must be behind this! He's NOT dead! Ack!

Anyway, I finally got to read 16 and enjoyed it. Hopefully, the goblins will release 17 from Azkaban so I can read that one too.
Arafel2 chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
great chapter. :)
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
FRICKIN' BARON NEEDS TO DIE!

not the BOOKS! No!

That was the most evil thing ever!

O going to snape's house, eh?

Well however far they go in their relationship, I would hope they get married before -*AHEM*

if you catch my drift.
Silverthreads chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Poor Remus. Well done chapter. Remus seems a competent matchmaker as well.
SSC chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Poor Remus! After everything that happened... *cries for Remus* Ah, but now she'll gets to spend more time with Severus, that's even better. ;-)
Nic chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
OMG, that was FABULOUS! REALLY REALLY GOOD, and I'm not kidding! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make us wait long for the next chapter! You have a lot of people sitting on the edge of their seats wanting to know what happens next. Please don't torture us with a long wait!

XOXOXO
mybacktotheshadows chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Wow! Great plot twists and turns! I like the way you set up St. Mungo's, going in thru the mannequin - that's not canon, is it? I think it's your creativity - and I'm pleased to see the werewolf thing come full circle on Umbridge, without it being too contrived. You handled the fight scene and its aftermath really, really well. It was a great idea, a great way to both advance the plot and lead to some plot resolutions. Like with Willoughby and some romance for him, and Umbridge and her werewolf laws. Good job!

The best, however, is having Baron & crew destroy Lupin's house. It makes sense! and it's a perfect way to get Lupin to live with Snape. I'm so so so impressed!
Jonathan L. Coyote chapter 16 . 6/21/2005
Reera,

I'm so sorry I've been lax in my review practices, as has my much more thoughtless coauthor. Nyght will return from her overseas binge in July, and I'll try to give back to the community more.

Extremely good chapter here, what what. Stiff upper lip, Lupin, hit one for the old school and that. Gr.

[/britishness]

I approve of your decision to werewolfize Umbridge. You can go in many directions from there. Perhaps Dolores will see the error of her ways and lead England in a glorious crusade to make werewolves a powerful and accepted race in the community. Perhaps we will also see Fudge in a lovely petticoat and McGonnagal will striptease. A man can hope.

Your mini-smackdown between Snape and Baron will doubtless appeal to the female readers who can't wait to see Snape beat up for Lupin's favor. Nyght would approve. I'll pre-emptively praise you on her behalf. "Blah blah blah, do it again, Sev! Do it again!"

Yrs,