Reviews for Home's the Farthest Way
Kristine Thorne chapter 18 . 6/23/2005
That was beautiful, but you're absolutely right, I can't wait for the last chapter.
Kagom3 chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Awesome, she gets to go Snapes house and he knows they love each other... Cant wait for the next chapter!
Nic chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
COME ON! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! (beg, beg, plead) PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP? I'M GOING CRAZY WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PPLLEEAASSEE?
ProfessorJaySnape chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
ouch. my heart gave a painful wrench there, when you mentioned the piece red ball :( thats so sad, everything of hers destroyed :'( but im glad things are progressing with severus and remus :) i love your fic, please update, i can't wait to see what happens next!

jessi
Jzeylyn chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Poor Remus. At least that dark cloud had a silver (and Snapey) lining. Of COURSE she'll have to stay with Sev now. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Sheritha chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
oh my lord. that' sfreakin amazing. Dear god plz update soon! like tomorrow?
sherylyn chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
You have such a gift for portraying the mood of a scene with visual images and dialogue. And you do it without relying on overuse of adjectives and adverbs. Well Done! I can't wait to read more.
Kristine Thorne chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Oh no, poor Remus.
West Dean chapter 17 . 6/22/2005
Lupin's desolation at the destruction of her home was well done as were the hospital scenes. Her woes are certainly continuing!
duj chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Victory doesn't always bring rest. Sweet to see Lupin matchmaking from a hospital bed when she herself feels no hope in that direction. How long willit take Snape to speak now that he knows (Thanks to Hermione and a not very ethical spell) she'll be most ready to hear him?
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Oh, what a lovely chapter. When Lupin is well enough, she's going to get revenge for Baron and his cohorts for savaging the house. I think her backbone is growing with a vengeance.

Good for Snape for taking care of her!
Ezmerelda chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
That does it! I thought I hated Baron before, but now I well and truly loathe him. What an A$$!

At least Severus is there for Remus when she needs him. Maybe this time together will show each of them just how much they mean to each other - in a totally non-platonic sort of way, of course.

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Kyer chapter 17 . 6/21/2005
Cookies are the devil.

Anyway, O- Finally getting her into his abode. When do we get to see the bedroom? Or maybe it'll be the dog house considering the time of month?

Oh lord... Know have parody scene stuck in my head from Disney's Lady & The Tramp. Severus-the-Dog, Moonie, Dobby (or similar house elf servant) and a bowl of SpaKibble-O's.

When THE MOON hits yer eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore!
Joanne chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hi, been with this story from the beginning but never reviewed it, I think. WOW. This has been and continues to be a page turner, so-to-speak.

Count me amount the cries for fast updates! And I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but with this wonderfully realistislow romantic build, I've got my fingers crossed for a fantastic sex scene in the end. Not that they have to dive right in after the first kiss like most slash (not that I'm complaining, mind you), but taking time to build the physical relationship would be a welcome change too. :)

Thanks for the great story! Carry on!
stupification chapter 17 . 6/21/2005