Reviews for Home's the Farthest Way
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
sweet... interresting, keep going!

cya

DK
damselthirteen chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I gave a loud squeal when I got the email through about this! Very undignified, but totally justified (I feel).

I very much enjoyed this opening chapter, especially the bit with Snape and Lupin hiding away in the staff room - poor things. And yes, your summary and author's note have certainly intrigued me... can't wait to see how this one progresses!

AND... Umbridge evil! Ack! Poor Remus.
Piri Lupin-Snape chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Interesting start, will be curious to see where this goes. Though of course I'm hoping to have Remy and Sev end up together even though you said no slash... but a girl can hope right? :) Ah well, either way still looks like it will be a good read, can never get enough good Remus/Severus fics I say!

~~Piri~~
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Life has smiled on me tonight. Attempting to save myself from a complete ass of a day, I decided to check my fanfiction account and my favorite author lists - and there this story was (oddly enough, just a little under a week since I finally reviewed your last fic). And for a moment, I just sat and smiled, excited for the possibilities...then, of course, I read it.

I loved the interaction between Lupin and Snape (which is a good sign, seeing as though that is central to the plot). They seem to like to dance around the topic of how much they mean to each other - the discussion about living arrangements was classic. Unrelatedly, Snape must have made significant progress because he was willing to attend this function at all.

I can't wait to see where this story is going to go and I look forward to your updates.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/11/2004

Widow767 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I am soo glad that you decided to continue this fic please update soon
BlownAway56 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Fantastic! I particularly liked the discussion at the beginning with Remus and Severus...and everyone's reactions to the speeches. The writing was as brilliant as usual, though I thought Remus was slightly OOC at the end...yes, a cure's been offered, and he's been told that there are successes, but wouldn't Remus, sensible werewolf that he is, check out the details first? Insist on knowing wat he's agreeing to?

Am looking forward to the next chapter
hipa chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Start looks interesting and very promising, but do you really have to kill one of them...

Dont they deserve to live and be happy after all they have been throught...

(Or atleast Im thinking you are going to kill one of them...)
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
*jumps up and down* YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! I so love u! lol And this was an excellent way to start off the sequel! Please update again soon!

~bRiTtNeY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2004

~bRiTtNeY
Enchantress10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Umbridge? No problem, SuperHermione comes and destroyes the evil toad! HEHE

But I have one question: Will Remus become something like an animagus? So he can turn into a wolf without pain? Hopefully

And please, please leave Umbidge to Hermione, I love it when Mione let her 'dark' side lose.

Example: the annoying reporter-woman.
Oya chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Huh? Umbridge actually set up the Werewolf Registry? Is there a hidden motive? Hoho.
mon chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
nice to see the story goes on again. sounds a promising plot.
MW chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I've been waiting a long time for your sequel. I'm glad you got started!
duj chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Snape looks good with his hair tied back? That's a turn-around from "Practically Brothers", isn't it? I remember him grumbling to Remus that he looked like the quintessential Dark wizard and tying his hair back made it worse.

Good beginning. Working with Umbridge though - now that's scary.
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »