Reviews for Home's the Farthest Way
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Life has smiled on me tonight. Attempting to save myself from a complete ass of a day, I decided to check my fanfiction account and my favorite author lists - and there this story was (oddly enough, just a little under a week since I finally reviewed your last fic). And for a moment, I just sat and smiled, excited for the possibilities...then, of course, I read it.

I loved the interaction between Lupin and Snape (which is a good sign, seeing as though that is central to the plot). They seem to like to dance around the topic of how much they mean to each other - the discussion about living arrangements was classic. Unrelatedly, Snape must have made significant progress because he was willing to attend this function at all.

I can't wait to see where this story is going to go and I look forward to your updates.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/11/2004

Widow767 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I am soo glad that you decided to continue this fic please update soon
BlownAway56 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Fantastic! I particularly liked the discussion at the beginning with Remus and Severus...and everyone's reactions to the speeches. The writing was as brilliant as usual, though I thought Remus was slightly OOC at the end...yes, a cure's been offered, and he's been told that there are successes, but wouldn't Remus, sensible werewolf that he is, check out the details first? Insist on knowing wat he's agreeing to?

Am looking forward to the next chapter
hipa chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Start looks interesting and very promising, but do you really have to kill one of them...

Dont they deserve to live and be happy after all they have been throught...

(Or atleast Im thinking you are going to kill one of them...)
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
*jumps up and down* YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! I so love u! lol And this was an excellent way to start off the sequel! Please update again soon!

~bRiTtNeY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2004

~bRiTtNeY
Enchantress10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Umbridge? No problem, SuperHermione comes and destroyes the evil toad! HEHE

But I have one question: Will Remus become something like an animagus? So he can turn into a wolf without pain? Hopefully

And please, please leave Umbidge to Hermione, I love it when Mione let her 'dark' side lose.

Example: the annoying reporter-woman.
Oya chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Huh? Umbridge actually set up the Werewolf Registry? Is there a hidden motive? Hoho.
mon chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
nice to see the story goes on again. sounds a promising plot.
MW chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I've been waiting a long time for your sequel. I'm glad you got started!
duj chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Snape looks good with his hair tied back? That's a turn-around from "Practically Brothers", isn't it? I remember him grumbling to Remus that he looked like the quintessential Dark wizard and tying his hair back made it worse.

Good beginning. Working with Umbridge though - now that's scary.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Interesting opening. LOL Yes, I can just imagine what goes wrong. Always funny when that happens. Please write more!

_~

DreamWeaver
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Oh, Umbridge in a fanfic! Can't wait to see what mayhem she causes!
Kyer chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
The sequel! The sequel! (feels oddly like Tatoo in Fantasy Island)

This is great, although I pictured Severus backing out of the meeting by either walking *backwards* very fast just as the other two went towards the reporters -or- turning into his animagus form. What reporter would pay attention to a weird looking dog following at his master's (Lupine's) heels? Then, of course, Lupine would have to tell his 'dog' to go back- no doggies at the meeting- and poor disapopinted Severus The Dog would have to retreat... to the safety of his rooms to quietly snicker at his pulling of a masterly retreat.

Mweheheh.

You've got to learn how to write with a true Slytherin mindset. *winks*
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »