Reviews for Home's the Farthest Way
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
*jumps up and down* YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED! I so love u! lol And this was an excellent way to start off the sequel! Please update again soon!

~bRiTtNeY
Enchantress10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Umbridge? No problem, SuperHermione comes and destroyes the evil toad! HEHE

But I have one question: Will Remus become something like an animagus? So he can turn into a wolf without pain? Hopefully

And please, please leave Umbidge to Hermione, I love it when Mione let her 'dark' side lose.

Example: the annoying reporter-woman.
Oya chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Huh? Umbridge actually set up the Werewolf Registry? Is there a hidden motive? Hoho.
mon chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
nice to see the story goes on again. sounds a promising plot.
MW chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I've been waiting a long time for your sequel. I'm glad you got started!
duj chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Snape looks good with his hair tied back? That's a turn-around from "Practically Brothers", isn't it? I remember him grumbling to Remus that he looked like the quintessential Dark wizard and tying his hair back made it worse.

Good beginning. Working with Umbridge though - now that's scary.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Interesting opening. LOL Yes, I can just imagine what goes wrong. Always funny when that happens. Please write more!

_~

DreamWeaver
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Oh, Umbridge in a fanfic! Can't wait to see what mayhem she causes!
Kyer chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
The sequel! The sequel! (feels oddly like Tatoo in Fantasy Island)

This is great, although I pictured Severus backing out of the meeting by either walking *backwards* very fast just as the other two went towards the reporters -or- turning into his animagus form. What reporter would pay attention to a weird looking dog following at his master's (Lupine's) heels? Then, of course, Lupine would have to tell his 'dog' to go back- no doggies at the meeting- and poor disapopinted Severus The Dog would have to retreat... to the safety of his rooms to quietly snicker at his pulling of a masterly retreat.

Mweheheh.

You've got to learn how to write with a true Slytherin mindset. *winks*
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Eek, the toad is in it. Run, hide. She's e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ee-evil!

This is going to be a good story, I can tell! Just look at who is writing it, after all!
kassio chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Wow. Umbrigde was quite a shock. I wonder how this will develop. It's an interessting start to begin with.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Great start!
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
By the Gods, continue already!
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31