Reviews for One More Moon
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Luv it!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like the short conciseness of this.

There's a sense of serene synchronization between Neji and Tenten, you can sense it with their closeness and the bond between the two that seems so strong and so unwavering with the endless amounts of trust they have with each other.

I like the loyalty and reliability that they have with each other, depending on one another without worrying about reputation, it seems more significant.

I liked the opening, how it was intense and serious but you had that underlining with the fact that Neji was trying to be gentle even though he knew he was hurting her, it seemed sweet.

This was very well-written and beautifully done!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Why did Neji gentle fist Tenten?
vapanalley chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I've read a lot of Nejiten, but this is still my favorite. There's something special and sad and so restrained about this that makes it something even better than what's normally seen. Those few lines of banter, the way that Tenten fights, to survive and (in the distant corners of her mind?) to show off. It really brings these two to life with how extreme the conditions are and how tense everything still is even when the fight is over. Love the lyricalness. :)
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love your abstract writings. This story was really good, and the descriptions you gave, made it seem like I was there at the battlefield myself. You're such a talented writer :) I can't even express my jealousy!
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I liked the ending. You always do a marvelous job of showing the characters' feelings subtly, more through action than verbiage.
rallybabe89 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i love the little insights on their simple yet complicated relationship. so beautiful when you write it.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This story speaks so softly and so honestly. "You can't fall asleep cold." It's very beautiful in it's almost surreal descriptions and quiet dialogue. Well done, Goldberry. And because I've been so serious and scholarly up until now...

Peanut-butter cookie for you.
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I really like your writing style. It's like...simple but complex at the same time if that makes any sense. Very beautiful.
Moehre-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
that was one cool fic *-'

they're ANBU, right? [cause of the masks]

nice writing style, though
Sora no Aoi chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
GO NEJITEN!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That summary tricked me - I really thought this was going to be something else. That said, it was beautifully written - for a few minutes, I was on that battlefield watching Tenten and Neji take down those rain ninjas. It is believable and plausible and good and romantic without being particularly romantic.
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Oh my god I love this so much! I can't really put into words specifically why I like it, but I really do! I think you got their personalities right, like how Tenten didn't want to act weak in front of Neji and how Neji knew that she would do that. And I loved the part at the end. It was just a really good fic! Bravo!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
love this. love the descriptions and the images that come when reading this. just one question, at the end when neji goes "we won't be here in the morning' does that mean they died fromt eh cold or that they returned to konoha
paperflower3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Omgosh I really liked this story.

It would be so cool of you if you did a sequal to this fic.

Keep up the great work.