Reviews for It's Always the Quiet Ones
EmilieAl chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Blaise & Hermione are absolutely on fire! I love them together. I must admit this Blaise is quite possibly my favorite out of all of the Blaise's I've read in fanfiction. I really wish you would do a full length story of these two depictions. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories. I'm a fan of them all, but I admit I like the Hermione/Blaise & Hermione/Adrian. I hope you write many more stories.

Emilie
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I have to say this is my favorite representation of Blaise, very well written.
joyce chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
U are my favorite hp fanfiction arthor whenever im about to read a syort and i see ur flower profile pic, im like score!
RedRiver21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Id love for you to write about that date, and his spanking (grins)
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That - was - awesome. XD

I love them both so much. .3
mygirlhermione chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aww! I loved it! That was too cute. Btw, you are going on my favorite authors list because I am determined to read all your marvelous stories :D Great job!
munlleca chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i really love this story. Blaise is just great and i cant get enough of how he is in this story!
FA-AL chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow, I have seldomly read such witty dialoges in a fic, amazing work!

Into my favs it goes!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hehe i love it
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
LOVE IT! x
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Hmm.. That Sound Remarkably Like The Conversations I have With my Girlfriends... We Are All Such Flirts_Grin_.

YYWKMN.
RainGeist chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was hilarious!
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
*sigh* It was beautiful! It made me want to just sit in a corner and cry while thinking of all the wonderful romances that you have written.

See, I just realized that I am near the end of this long list of stories of yours and I am becoming nostalgic. Whatever shall I do without you?

-Jenn
Oro4 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
lol I love it! great job! I don't really do ZabiniHermione fics either...but I loved it!
Phreddie chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love this story, and the combination of hermione and blaise.