Reviews for Quite the Distraction
Wonderful descriptions, great story
VampireKitty34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Amazing story! Great writing and great all around, good job!
joyce chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Amazing u make blaise sound so sexy and cute
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
hehe love it
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I Want A Distraction If It Comes in An Italian Package. Yum. And I Love How You Have The GUys Chasing Hermione. Its Very Cute.

YYWKMN.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
M... candy canes. I have some upstairs. Maybe I should have one... See what you've done?

Anyways, you have an amazing gift of describing things (or people), you know that? I felt like I was actually sitting there staring at Blaise right along with Hermione.

Excellent job!

-Jenn
araisene chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
...I'm hungry, Blaise. LOL, wink wink.
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
sweet... this is my first Hermy/Blaise story, and i love it!
cdog chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Wow! I love this pairing so much, and your attention to detail made reading this story a guilty pleasure. Can you believe that Zabini has caused a strange fetish of mine for indigo-eyed Italian men? Lol... Thanks for letting me read your wonderful story!

C_Dog
brandi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
VERY HOT!GREAT STORY!

who is blaise?
Livilin chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
this is really cool! it's the first blaiseherm ff i ever read, and REALLY liked it! you should keep writing more stuff! you should receive a reward! okay, it's tiny, but, what? *gives author a muffin* hehe... what? i wish I had a muffin...
Jess chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Beautiful job.

Now I don't say that to writers very often. Most of them have no talent what so ever. But you do.

The entire story was wonderfully descriptive. I could picture Blaise perfectly (My very favorite character to read about in fan fiction. God he's my perfect man ; ))

The only thing I think that I didn't really like was how perfect Blaise sounded. If he was everything you described, then I doubt he would've been so invisible. He was too Mary Sueish, or in this case Gary Stuish, nobody is like that.

Also, if you want more reviews I suggest you make your summery more interesting. Use correct punctuation, when I clicked on this story I was convince that the writing would be just like the summery, but I was definitely proven wrong. The summery is what gets people to read the story, captivate their interest, get them wondering.

This is an awesome story, I shouldn't be the first reviewer, so fix the summery, and you should get a lot of responses.

Great Job.

Jess
Miss Court-A-Doo chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wowzers - way cute. You are an awesome writer. Perfectly descriptive, great vocab, awesome job. Great romance. Brava!
potts chapter 1 . 11/9/2004