Reviews for The Man Without
hoshi-ko88 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
...dude all I can say is awesome _ PLEASE update soon!

Hyper hangover chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
Did you just give up on the story? I'm not sure if it's the story who died or you becasue you haven't seemed to move of your but this whole time! it's the 2005. Atleast put in an authors note saying that your not coming back or something!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 3 . 4/3/2005

(is feeling better now)
Kit Crimson chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Awesome! You have NO idea how much I have been jonesing for well-written Teen Titans fic. And this not only has the romance element, but it has the wonderful humor that is so characteristic of the real show! You ROCK! ... and your RobStar element REALLY cracks me up.. I'd say poor Rob, but I doubt any teenage male would be complaining in that situation.. XD
Azuna chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! And what do you mean all TT fics are bad? i'm an author myseld (through my stories are kinda...vampiric) does this mean my stories suck too? -pouts- anyway REVIEW!
LerCripe chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
what a faker! lookin like a 12 year old fer all that time!

...fer some reason i get the feeling that Beast Boy did that for more than jus zits...faker...

i love yer story - will i ever get to read all of it?

i started lookin through other Teen Titan fanfics and would stop readin it after a paragraph or two. i thought maybe i was jus bein too picky...then i read yer little comment in yer profile, "in general Titans fanfiction sucks huge amounts of ass." i agree! jus not in those exact words! but yeah!

yer mature, wonderful writing has ruined me fer other less talented Teen Titan writings.

jus because others suck is not a reason fer y yer fanfic is so popular. its jus simply good. dont put yer writin skills down like that.

i think u should take yer time in writing somethin to make a good story, but please dont leave it hangin like this. especially when its jus gettin started -
LerCripe chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
*Gasp* O.O Shocker! lol

are u tellin me that Beast Boy has been disguisin himself as a 12 year old? why?

extremely original. yer one of the best writers ive found in a sea full of...jetsam .

seriously, yer an excellent writer
LerCripe chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
your characterization is so right on. uve got everybodys' lingo down pat. it sounds jus like Raven or Beast Boy or Star Fire.

this fic has gotten me hooked to Teen Titans when i was jus beginning to get reeled in -
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 3 . 3/26/2005

Odd's Wife
ghostwritergw chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
hi there... where are the next chapters? Its been a really long time... do update this story...

with lots of encouragement,

ghostwritergw chapter 3 . 3/26/2005

with lots of encouragement,

Funky Nassau chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
There is a God, and her name is Kit Spooner.

After stumbling across your name on a favorites list, I had to check it out. Imagine my utter delight when I see a Beast-Boy/Raven matchup. I have unconciously lusted for this sort of fic, and I can now die happy.

Thank you, from the bottom of my overjoyed heart.
Mav chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Please finish this story.I like were its going.
MischievousXkiss chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Please Finsh this! I love this story so much. Your so great! lol.. Continue ( but take you time since, well it IS your story Right lol.) _
TtRavenFan1 chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
omg! keep writing, keep writing!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »