Reviews for The Man Without
LerCripe chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
*Gasp* O.O Shocker! lol

are u tellin me that Beast Boy has been disguisin himself as a 12 year old? why?

extremely original. yer one of the best writers ive found in a sea full of...jetsam .

seriously, yer an excellent writer
LerCripe chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
your characterization is so right on. uve got everybodys' lingo down pat. it sounds jus like Raven or Beast Boy or Star Fire.

this fic has gotten me hooked to Teen Titans when i was jus beginning to get reeled in -
Inuyashas only Miko chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
OH THE NEXT CHAPPY SOUND"S GOOD PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE!

Singed,

Odd's Wife
ghostwritergw chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
hi there... where are the next chapters? Its been a really long time... do update this story...

with lots of encouragement,

ghostwritergw

:D
ghostwritergw chapter 3 . 3/26/2005

with lots of encouragement,

ghostwritergw

:D
Funky Nassau chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
There is a God, and her name is Kit Spooner.

After stumbling across your name on a favorites list, I had to check it out. Imagine my utter delight when I see a Beast-Boy/Raven matchup. I have unconciously lusted for this sort of fic, and I can now die happy.

Thank you, from the bottom of my overjoyed heart.
Mav chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Please finish this story.I like were its going.
MischievousXkiss chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Please Finsh this! I love this story so much. Your so great! lol.. Continue ( but take you time since, well it IS your story Right lol.) _
TtRavenFan1 chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
omg! keep writing, keep writing!
Xanthe Queen of Souls chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Wow this iz GOOD...so tell me, why hasn't been updated?
Letselina chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Too cool, update soon!
Letselina chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
“Oh, I must have misunderstood your actions, Friend Raven,” Starfire replied, pursing her lips. “I’m afraid that my mind incorrectly interpreted the scene because I just had a lot of sex with Robin.”

XD That was good... Disturbing - but funny.

I'm not a big BB/R fan, but a friend recommended this and I'll admit it's pretty good. Very original. - Letselina
spyderwyrd chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Write more?

Please?
crybaby walker chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! i love this story!
angelicism chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
I know you're getting a lot of these comments so I suppose it's not particularly helpful to ask you to continue this story. But maybe some more badgering from random readers will be encouraging? I was vaguely frightened of the idea of Teen Titans fanfiction before I found yours (I remembered you from CCS fanfiction ages ago and remembered adoring your fics, so I figured this couldn't be bad at all), but I loved the show. And now I totally want more of this fic, please.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »