Reviews for The Man Without
Sky360 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
This story is increidbly good! Well written, and not the usual raven/bb romance. Please continue with this!
kimpfn chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Why has no one reviewed this? o.o

To tell the truth, I love your story. It's incredibly unique, and doesn't take up the usual dream cliche that comes with most Raven/BB stories. Your idea is more...intruiging.

Plus, your style is VERY nice, and makes me want to read more.

My favorite part as of now would have to be in Chapter one, how you elaborated on the scene at the end of the 'Beast Within'. "Moment, remember?" It was the cutest thing EVA, and I can definitely imagine it. XD

I really hope that you decide to continue this soon. You've already hooked me, and you'll surely get a lot more fans soon enough. Keep writing!

-Kimpfn-
Inu miko chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
write more...write more...*drool* I have 2 give u props this is the first time I have ever read a fan fic out side of InuYasha... vagely b/c I thought that it was the only show I was deep enough into ...but thats like saying that all boys arn't hormonaly driven and starfire makes sence all the time.. anyhoo brilliant story keep it up!

- Inu miko

p.s ur the first author form the teen titanstheam 2 be on my list! allof them including fav. authors .
Garfield Logan chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
Woo, I think it's great. I love the fact that Raven isn't all "OMGILUVYOUSOMEBB!" like in most stories that usually just have BeastBoy seducing her and that be that. It's great. Can't wait til the next update.

-Rae