Reviews for The Man Without
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
great plot. Thumbs up )
Frost-Ann chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
no! you just have to leave me hanging, didn't you? I really wanted to know what happened during her "party of surprises". WHAT!? this hasn't been updated in nine years!? aw, I'm never going to be able to see the next chapter, am I?
krs3927 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
So...I really like where you were going with this story and was just wondering if there was any chance at all you were contemplating finishing it?
Dragon'z Wrath chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Lol love this story. Keep it up.
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
GoldenDiamonds chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please hurry and update!
Tigeress101 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Good story so far! Can't wait for the next chapters x
PaulieJuice chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Can you come back and finish this? Pretty please?
hyper.girl.me.ya chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Please consider updating soon ! Absolutely love this story
Novalia1001 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I'm sorry you haven't continued. I'm very curious.
Novalia1001 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
The first two paragraphs were a brilliant intro.

I believe when you wrote "Cyclops", you meant "Cyborg".

I love "Sweet Azar."

Again, I enjoy your Author's Notes.
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I like how you've written your story. Your style is informative and ornamental, I think, while maintaining a bit or personal thought.

Though I did enjoy it, I felt that there was a bit OOC on Raven's part, unless you truly do perceive her as the person who would lose control that easily. You've mentioned it several times hence I don't see it as a major downfall that will prevent me from reading, but I think its just something I should mention.

Also, there was no error (that I could spot) which made it all the more easier to read. And you've paced it quite well. I've certainly enjoyed your Author's Notes. XD
So chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Okay buddy you must update your dear story. If you don't I will be forced to hunt you down and chain you to a computer with nothing but word on it. Oh, and does that mean bb can change his dick size? Just curiuse. Curiose. Curise. Oh I can't spell it. Just Inquireing.
Stiffinme chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Ya know...considering the fact that it's been 8 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED, I'm half tempted to not even click the "follow" button below...but I'm going to anyway. Even tho I know that it'll prolly take u forever to update and I prolly won't even remember your story at all when you do.
JUICY chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
please update i need to know what happens i love this story . pretty please with a cherry on top (:
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »