Reviews for The Man Without
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
please continue~! i love IT!
lexus chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
you must update or ill die
Danielle chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
i want more!
AzurexJen S chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Please update, damn I'm all excited for the next chapter. Well plz just update!
AzurexJen S chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
oh wow that must be difficult to be dealing with, very interesting. D
RoyalT Storre chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
You should finish this story. It's really good and your a very good writer. By the way LOVE the story! Please finish it.

Denalien chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
WOW,cool!Now i'm interested!

So,will ya continue?
Just a Broken Record chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Just make more and longer chapters son okay?!

...anyes I liked it! ...as you could probably quess...-.-"

I realy feelbad for guy in the house, Robin the most. If you have not yet written the next capter, how about giving Cy a woman too? And giving Raven some taste about what she is missing, when not giving into (very hot) BB? Telling about their dreams is a nice touch, so keep doin it will ya?

Anna.
Ravens Black Rose chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
LOVE the story! PLEAS updat soon! the last time you updated was in 2004! PLEAS HURRY!3
WhiteDragonShiro chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really wish that you would update this. It's really amazing and you've given a beliveable future plot that I can't wait to read more of. I remember when I first read this maybe about two years ago... AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED! If you don't want to continue it will you at least say that it's discontinued?
ShhListen chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
wow

my first teen titans fanfic

lol

i love your pairing...

but somehow i cant imagine an older Beast Boy..

arghh...sigh

i guess everything changes when you get older...

but sadly i didnt...T-T
AnnabelleLee4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I love this story so far! Please tell me there is another chapter coming soon?
Ugger chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
I read this years ago. And I've read it years later ... And nothing's changed. This isn't an angry review, just a sad one. Is it worth asking for the smallest update?

Oh well. Thanks for the eight thousand words of entertainment ... So much better than ninety per cent of Teen Titan fic.

Cheers.
Orismoris chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Dude why haven't you updated this thing! This is amazing piece of work left unfinished for the past four years. Please finish it.
Sunder the Gold chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Adding to the voices clamoring for an update.

And yes, Raven is funny because of her dry wit, and Beast Boy's funny because he's goofy.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »