Reviews for The Man Without
AnnabelleLee4 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
I love this story so far! Please tell me there is another chapter coming soon?
Ugger chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
I read this years ago. And I've read it years later ... And nothing's changed. This isn't an angry review, just a sad one. Is it worth asking for the smallest update?

Oh well. Thanks for the eight thousand words of entertainment ... So much better than ninety per cent of Teen Titan fic.

Cheers.
Orismoris chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Dude why haven't you updated this thing! This is amazing piece of work left unfinished for the past four years. Please finish it.
Sunder the Gold chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Adding to the voices clamoring for an update.

And yes, Raven is funny because of her dry wit, and Beast Boy's funny because he's goofy.
Kantama chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Hilarious and cute, both at once. Bravo.

Perhaps an update is on the horizon? Mebbe? If God loves me? X3
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
you didn't update... why? are you dead or something? coulda fiished it in the first three days, i reckon, but no...
reader chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
funny story. love how you embrasses them . update soon
bubblygoo chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
I love this story. The image of cockroach!Beast Boy stowing away in Raven's luggage made me smile.
Ricoman2.0 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Great story, lovin' the plot so far! Keep it up and post again soon!
RaexBB72 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
I've fallen in love with this story. Lol!

You potrait the characters as real people rather than the way they act in the show. They seem alot more real to me now. You are a gifted writer and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! D
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Beast Boy smirked charmingly at her and cut her off. "Shh," he said. "Moment, remember?" His hand covered hers, a sharp contrast to the cool stone beneath. "Don't ruin it."
Ikasury chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
so WTF? why haven't you updated this? its great .
suzako chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I wanna read more D: Please update soon! C'mon, I now you can do it!
atom-of-ice chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
This is a cool story idea I hope you update some more soon
YamiTami chapter 3 . 9/24/2007