Reviews for Everything Changes
Coffee-Rules chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow... that was awesome!
Raichu chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow, what a great tale. I was really moved by the end of it. Interesting idea, the psychological effects of Pokemon evolution, and what could go wrong. Glad it had a happy ending though.

Present tense stories aren't common, but I like it in this story. Makes me feel more like it's happening now, like I'm in the character's mind and I'm feeling everything.

"I used to think that love could conquer anything. Well maybe it can. But not when it is one-way." A great line, with good impact.

"I have allowed myself to be born into your human world..." I don't think this makes sense. Maybe you could excuse it as the character's poor perception of reality, but overall I don't think it's right.

So what was Mew? The Etoile's conscience? his subconscious thought? Or a real Pokemon spirit? I think that should be left an open question.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow... That was really good. Good angst in the beginning, then at the end it's suddenly hartwarming. I never really thought of it like this. You truly are good at this.
WildTotodile chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Sniff. Such a wonderful story. Poor Etoile
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Very nice, describing the elecricity bit especially that comes with the change!
MissingNo chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
A very good fic! I like the nickname Etoile _
EM-D8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
You're right, this is very different, but I still liked it. I do like things like this, not so much the depression, but the deepness of it.

Oh, and don't disrespect your own work, because then it becomes distasteful, OK?
Zizzo chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Quite different from your usual work o.O

I never knew you were into the angst aspect of things...Ah well, Nice work! I especially like the Mew! _ I agree with Emerald Milotic though, you should stick with laughter instead of tears

Shura chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Aw...this is such a beautiful story! It made me cry. Not that that's anything particularily new, but still, your writing ability is amazing.
tea chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
That was great! I loved the angst the Jolteon, Etoile felt after experiencing evolution. It was very sweet that her adviser was Mew and it was wonderful when she came to the conclusion that despite the pain she felt from evolving, that there are benefits and that her trainer still loves her. Very sweet. I really liked it.
Lunar Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
That's sweet! I think I like the crazy ones better, though.