Reviews for Metamorphosis
Kat chapter 11 . 1/13
I loved this until I realized she's actually going to have a baby with Miroku, this is disgusting I'm like really upset. Don't give me that bullshit that its Sangos since she's raising it its with Kagomes egg and I'm disturbed. This is wrong.
Star chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
*Sigh* I know you said not to review but I just have to say that you shouldn't give two shits about the nasty reviews. If they really wanted to they could go out and write their own fanfics instead of criticizing other people for the plot bunny that came hopping into the author's head.
A-game chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
InuYasha spent the rest of the supply trip imagining various pleasant ways to get rid of the aforementioned 'friend'. His favorite one had involved Tetsusaiga, some screaming, and that pathetic human begging for mercy . . .

This had to be my favorite one. I mean i can imagine everything i read and right now i can imagine inuyasha with his sword out with Hojo begging for his life on his knees in an alley with NO ONE around to save him.. Haaa! Poor little boy!
A-game chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Doncha just love houjou? He's so nice and witty(don't know what witty means but i guessed) and is so concerning! InuYasha! You can kill him,now! -realeases the lease that holds him back- FETCH! -LAUGHING ON ASS AS INU CHASES HOUJOU- GOOD BOY!

Anyway! Great first chapter! Ya know how i love angst and YOU just gave me that in the most crulest way! Heartbreak! Thanks!
STFUharu chapter 82 . 7/1/2013
By far, without dispute, amongst legendary fanfictions across the boards, this is my favorite story. This story worked its way into my dreams.

I want your autograph. T-T
Kofl chapter 82 . 4/4/2013
Just wanted to tell - you are pretty much awesome.
This is quite a good story, you aer really good with words, and you manage to keep characters' personality quite good. I certainly was wondering in beginning of story, if the characters would develop, but they did, dit it realistically and it was just beautiful. Actually, I have wuite number of thanks, for many moments - you writing is engaging, inspiring and accurate. Additional thanks for helping a certain wind-related being and a lonely doggie, it was worthy resolve, which both of them deserve. _ .Don't know why people are so insecure about their thoughts and beliefs that they have to derogate others, though _. That always befuddled me. But whatever. Still, such wonderful people, such good authors make me believe in people, believe, that there is more goodness in this world. Not sure if you'll ever see this message, but I just wanted to send a little cup of ponuness to you. ' Kudos
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
'I'll get you, my pretty . . . and your little dog, too . . .'

Oh my goodness, I nearly died of laughter when you used this line. Awesome!
Guest chapter 82 . 11/22/2012
That was really good. :) I'm glad I had the pleasure of reading it.
KamilahKaliope chapter 48 . 7/5/2012
Its a great story _ I love reading this!
TheBitch5481 chapter 82 . 5/8/2012
This story was one of the best stories I've read so far and I've read a lot. Thanks for taking the enormous amount of time it must have taken to write it and post it.
Dorkamungous chapter 82 . 5/4/2012
I'm sorry I reviewed... I didn't mean to make you sad, Sue... my perverted fangirly mind probably hurt your feelings... *Sniffle* A thousand apologies. I didn't mean it, honestly! You are an inspirational writer, and kept me reading your story into the early hours of the morning (I have proof from previous reviews). I know a writer that writes in your style, and she has some pretty epic stories. Her name is Kanna37, and recently she's started up another fic called "Splint(r'd? er'd? 'rd? ... oh, crap-) Realities" and it is VERY interesting so far ;P You should really check it out. I think you'd like it. Kanna37 writes stories that have three popular couples: SessKag, InuKag, and InupapaKag :p (I find her InupapaKag stories the most interesting for some reason, lol)

Anyways. I think you get the point now- sorry about that. :$

I have favorited the two stories I've read by you- and now, I'm following you... yes, I am an author-stalker. :D

Loving you always,

•Keema Lana•

(P.S.: ...WHY DID IT HAVE TO EEEEENNNNND?)

(P.P.S: It's exactly 9:06 p.m. hehehe... I still have lots of time to gobble up your other stories XD)
Dorkamungous chapter 69 . 5/3/2012
Hermhermherm. Just by looking at the title, I can tell it's going to be quite nerve-wracking, this chapter will..

Honestly scared for my life,

•Keema Lana•

(P.S.: 2:30 a.m. ... really tired.)
Dorkamungous chapter 68 . 5/3/2012
ONE. MORE. CHAPTER. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- 69... O_O

LoL! I have no idea what is gonna happen next chapter, but I'm not gonna go to sleep 'till I find out! (2:12 a.m. ...)

Always and Forever,

•Keema Lana•

(P.S.: ... I'M TIIIIIRRRREDDD...!)
Dorkamungous chapter 59 . 5/3/2012
DAMN IT! It was chapter fifty-fuckin'-nine, instead of chapter sixty-fuckin'-nine! Now I have to update! Why do you treat me so horribly, you cruel, cruel world? Ack-...

lol. Welllll, that was interesting. Souta has one BAD sense of timing, there... hehehe...

C'mon, Kagome! Ya gotta do somethin' about this!

And you... InuYasha... FRICKIN' STOP PUSHIN' HER AWAY. OR ELSE I'LL... I'LL... I'll... uh... I'LL DO SOMETHING THAT WILL PERMANANTLY SCAR YOU! I MEAN IT! FOR LIIIIIIIIFFFFFFE... :p

*Holds up pencil and paper* Well, I'd better start updating my story before I forget... again... lol.

Yours truly & completely,

Dorkamungous chapter 56 . 5/3/2012
OHMIGAWSH-OHMIGAWSH-OMIGAWSH! Happy fuckin' birthday to you, too, Sueric :p

...Why is my perverted fangirly mind anxious to read chapter 69...?

o_e; Welllll, that chapter better be something special- otherwise I will update my stories! (A bet against self... not a threat towards you... I would never... ;D hehehe...)

With absolute devoted love,