Reviews for Metamorphosis
I don’t know if you even still use this site but I just want you to know that I read this story years ago (I was in middle school) and I still come back every couple of years (I just graduated college) to reread it because it’s just one of my favorite stories on this website. Thank you for writing a story that has stayed with me for so long, I wish you the best.
angelamitchell530 chapter 82 . 7/29
I really enjoyed reading this story. I could feel and relate to the struggles they had I made my prediction to be terribly wrong. I loved watching the different characters evolve.
lightxxaxxcandle chapter 82 . 7/19
Hi Sueric,
I loved Metamorphosis, I think you handled the surrogacy brilliantly, showing not only what a difficult sacrifice it was in the first place, but also the aftermath of seeing Kagome's daughter who she nurtered and carried for 9 months given to her friends, where she would have to watch them love and care for her firstborn, all the while knowing that she had relinquished all rights to the child, yet all the while feeling that empty place in her arms. I also enjoyed how well you potrayed Inuyasha's deep seated insecurities from many years of abuse in a realistic manner, and how, as the story progressed, Kagome was able to help him heal.
The one thing I did find unrealistic was how none of the characters ever suspected Naraku of having a hand in your villainesses creation and motives, when it was so obvious to the reader from very early on. I realise that it would have completely changed the story had they worked it out earlier, but some subtle misdirection based at the reader would not have gone amiss.
I never would have suspected that Naruko's ultimate goal was revival via a new jewel of the four souls a'la Kagome (although, again it was obvious to the reader that his resurrection was the villainesses end plan) so bravo there.
I also loved that you had the well stay open to Kagome and Inuyasha, when faced with an impossible choice between family and love, the loss of one would taint the life with the other in my opinion, so finding a way around that gets a thumbs up.
nope chapter 82 . 8/23/2016
this was SO CUTE ! glad i stayed up a billion years to read it :)
Contradiction21 chapter 70 . 5/11/2016
x
Contradiction21 chapter 63 . 5/10/2016
n
HyperChrome chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Had to stop right before the end of the chapter to write a review. The part where Kagome sees Sango's garden in her own time, almost had me in tears. It's so sweet...
Guest chapter 82 . 9/8/2015
This story was amazing! I know you said no reviews but it was! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 82 . 5/21/2015
This was brilliant.
Welliegirl16 chapter 82 . 3/28/2015
All i can say is, WOW! this was an amazingly well done fic. The characters were absolutely true to the anime/manga and the writing was freaking AWESOME! the story flowed beautifully and, i just have to tell you, the thing that really impressed me was the way you wrote about sex. It is so easy for writers to make it smutty, but you were able to keep it classy without losing the emotions tied to it. WELL DONE! i hope to read more of your writing in the future.
Kat chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
I loved this until I realized she's actually going to have a baby with Miroku, this is disgusting I'm like really upset. Don't give me that bullshit that its Sangos since she's raising it its with Kagomes egg and I'm disturbed. This is wrong.
Star chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
*Sigh* I know you said not to review but I just have to say that you shouldn't give two shits about the nasty reviews. If they really wanted to they could go out and write their own fanfics instead of criticizing other people for the plot bunny that came hopping into the author's head.
A-game chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
InuYasha spent the rest of the supply trip imagining various pleasant ways to get rid of the aforementioned 'friend'. His favorite one had involved Tetsusaiga, some screaming, and that pathetic human begging for mercy . . .

This had to be my favorite one. I mean i can imagine everything i read and right now i can imagine inuyasha with his sword out with Hojo begging for his life on his knees in an alley with NO ONE around to save him.. Haaa! Poor little boy!
A-game chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Doncha just love houjou? He's so nice and witty(don't know what witty means but i guessed) and is so concerning! InuYasha! You can kill him,now! -realeases the lease that holds him back- FETCH! -LAUGHING ON ASS AS INU CHASES HOUJOU- GOOD BOY!

Anyway! Great first chapter! Ya know how i love angst and YOU just gave me that in the most crulest way! Heartbreak! Thanks!
STFUharu chapter 82 . 7/1/2013
By far, without dispute, amongst legendary fanfictions across the boards, this is my favorite story. This story worked its way into my dreams.

I want your autograph. T-T