Reviews for Cape Haven Challenge Repost: Seriously
b11rthdaycake chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Hey there,
I know I am way too late as always with DA, ... but!
First of all I wanted to say that this story did inspire me deeply.

You showed brilliantly Logan's and Max's totally different coping patterns - fleeting to the space needle and cooking. And that there is a point where Logan can't follow Max and both know about this sore point. You just nailed all the emotions and atmosphere, but I loved most that Logan tried to lift Max's mood with his jokes. Real fluff of the finest.

Hope you still get this review after all the time and I hope you are well.
The best wishes to you and it would be really great to read again something new of you!
Cheers!
Far
b11rthdaycake chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hey!
Like often with DA fics, I am way too late with reviewing...but I wanted to do it anyway! Hope you are fine right now and this is still reaching you somehow in spite of email problems.

This story was brilliant from my POV in several points: First of all you showed how both are fleeting into their special activities (like sitting on the Space Needle for Max cooking for Logan) and then how they again open up towards each other and trying to understand the feelings of the other.
But you also pointed out that Logan couldn't follow Max, so there's an inequality.
And then his humour, when he tried the jokes. It was so 'in-character', you did that great!
But what I loved was the frame of Virtual Season 3 context! The mentions of Sandeman the tattoos and Logan's spine problems. It inspired me deeply...
Thanks for this great little fic!
Far
bethellie chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh you evil woman you. You do realise you've got me hooked on Dark Angel fics? Not to mention placing in me the desire to go and find the show to watch, seeing as how I missed alot of it, and actually read the scripts? And how it was you who had me reading Virtual Season 3? LOL...
intstebri chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
even this little glimpse of their lives, you write, it's so "them" than it sound for me like meet my bests friends, sad where you made them sad, and hopeful when you made them hopeful.

Tank for keep them alive in my hart.
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
sigh. you write them so perfectly. and i love that logan tries to make her laugh with dumb jokes. so touching and so them and so cute. :)
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
This is a well written story and you have handled tha atmosphere both outside on the Space Needle and inside the penthouse with a deft touch.

I am a recent convert to DA fic and am a definite M/L shipper. I have read VS3 and I can see where this fits into the scheme of things.

Oh, Kasman recommended you. Ain't she grand! But them. sol are you. Keep writing.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wonderful, yet again. Thanks for sharing your magic abilities with M/L
Kasman chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Beautifully written. I particularly liked the introspection on the Space Needle to start things.
ML Only chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Excellent work once again. Love the descriptive passages - the old poster of Max was a nice touch. I like her guilt about having walked out on him. Neat way of introducing Christopher Reeve's work! (I was so sad when he died!) Lol - loved the drool comment:)And the jokes were a laugh - laughingly bad that is, lol! A lovely feel to the whole piece - well done!:):)
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Oh boy! Just love it.

Very well written. Wonderful Max/Logan interaction - so cute. You had them perfectly in character.

As others still suggested, I really hope you decide to write a longer story.

Thanks for sharing.
intodust chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Liked the description of the atmosphere, the post-Pulse world, and the Max/Logan interaction. All very well-done, and vivid . . . A longer story from you, of course, would be much-welcomed. Looking forward to your next piece, whatever length :)
LEE chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I love this story, and that includes Logan's jokes. You write these short 'challenges' that I wonder why you don't start your own stories? Thank you.
steffi chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow! Very nice. Beautiful atmosphere lovely couple! Thank you for this one!
annie chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Loved it..well written M/L shippiness..hooray
orca589 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Lovely, liked Max and Logan's intamicy nice set up for VS4. liked the jokes.:))

Looking forward to more VS or other stories.