Reviews for In Memoriam
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
It worked. Its been years since that episode and it still bring out the tears.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I figured Daniel was in his Ascended form, but this was still really sad. Good stuff though. I especially liked Jack refusing to mourn but still smashing stuff up.
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
*sob* I haven't even gotten up to those episodes yet, and yet you've almost made me cry. It worked, incredibly well.
Kagii chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
i'll tell ya, i was surprised. i thought it was about Janet... wow. nice though. its really beautifully written
Rei Greenleaf of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
It worked! At first I thought it was post Heros, but then I you mention Janet...SOB! I love you, you are the best sg1 fic writer out there! (No, I don't go around saying that.) Now I have to go find more angst fics so I can cry, now that you've put me in the mood.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Man, oh man, that was good! It *was* a surprise ending for me, very sad ep. Well written. Keep upt he good work!
Angel of the Fallen chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow! At first I thought that this was a tag for Heroes so I was a little shocked. Great story. Tear jerker.
Banner chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Quietly sad...
sophiedb chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Nicely put together - I like it, like it a lot :) It seemed likely from the beginning that it was 'ascended Daniel' walking around, but not confirmed until much later on - for a while I thought it mifght even be Janet!