Reviews for Its A Trip
Imzadi chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
Did you put up two chapters at once? I can't believe I missed this otherwise. Doesn't Sarai realize that Darla is an evil vampire back in Sunnydale? Even back in Ireland? I know she's her mother, but still. . .she really needs to understand how bad Darla was. And Liam as the Paris Hilton of his time! He was a wild one!
goldenshadows chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
really good ending. very funny...looking forward to more of this series.
silvi-hc chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
Oh man, finally! I love Darla and I'm so looking forward to her return. Hopefully it will be more Darla/Angel then Cordy/Angel - I'm with Sarai there. It's been really funny following this series and Sarai is just hilarious. Good times had I say and I'm sure the next one will be as good.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
I love the Gilmore Girls of it. I seriously doubt Angel hates Ryan, maybe one day he'll admit that he likes him... well one can dream. Ryan said I love you that's sweet. Anyway, can't wait for the one-shot and the story. Darla coming back, Whoot Whoot!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 12 . 7/20/2005
I liked that chapter, very enjoyable. Poor Sarai, watching her mother die, that's something that will bring your mood down, but you know of course she's been through worse. Also, watching you're drunken father hit on women in the 1700's doesn't sound like a party either. Finally going home, that's good.
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
OMG YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I will go insane if I don't find out what happens next. Oh, and i DEFINITELY want more Sarai stories! They're so GOOD! I LOVE THEM!

PLEASE UPDATE!
Captain Tinsley Sparrow chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
OMG this is probably gonna be one of my favorite Sarai fics! These rock! This is a great idea. But she hates XANDER? :( how rude! LOL! I'm off to read more!
mrrobotoman chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
please update quickly
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 11 . 6/25/2005
Aww poor Sarai! She really hates Buffy - and she should. I'm glad that Sarai really told Buffy off, we see another side of her that really loves her mother. The snyder thing was hilarious. Hopefulyy (please please please?), the next story will be about Sarai & Darla? Keep writing!

~*SS4EVA*~

PS. The new chapter of Arezue; Desire is up. The chapters after this really get longer and start picking up.
vaguely amused chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
agh! is this story ever going to end? and since sarai technically isnt born yet, they really dont have a home for buffy to wreck, do they?
lovelycarose chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Wow, Sarai really hates Buffy. That's cool! So, when are they going home? (Giggle) Just kidding. Keep up the great work!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Of course I want anouther one. These are way too good to end.
jax chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Happy to see the story come back..great chapter
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Cool chapter! And I totally got the inapropriate (sp?) reference to Scary Movie, lol, which was funny! Update soon!
Dark Gotham chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Great chapter I like it a lot.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »