Reviews for Its A Trip
Imzadi chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
I am rolling on the floor laughing at this chapter. Sarai is such a handful, isn't she? The funny thing is that she's absolutely right-although Darla is evil back in this time. "Tonsil conspiracy?" I love it! I'm wondering how far back she's going to go. Will she stop Darla from turning Liam? If so, then she won't exist! Temporal paradox there! I wish she could go back to Lindsey's past & stop him from going to Wolfram & Hart, though! Just a thought! I love this story!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
I want another!

Anyway, I liked that chapter, Sarai afraid to get emotional *sarcastically* never would have guessed. This reminds me just how happy I am that Snyder was eaten by the Mayor. I kinda feel bad for Buffy (just a smige) I mean she doesn't know why Sarai has the hatred. Anyway, next chapter soon would be nice and good like!
StrangerTouches chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Oh my goodness! And I thought that this story couldn't get funnier. Well I was wrong, oh well. Loved this chapter! Of course, I love Sarai, but her adventures are so awesome! I can't believe that the ride is almost over, but I'm so looking forward to the next one, can't wait!.

Again, Loved it, great job. Keep up the incredible work. Toddles, Danni.
nic321 chapter 10 . 6/21/2005
can't wait for the next chapter
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
I love this story! It's great how Sarai knows Angel so well that she can put him down like that. Very creative.
lola is a car chapter 10 . 5/19/2005
ok this story is making me laugh so f'in hard and then i think about it in any other place and i start laughin and i get more strange looks then i usually get!
lovelycarose chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
I read this story all the way through todat and it rocks! Please udate soon! I love Sarai's bad mouth. Rock on!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 10 . 5/14/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
Buffy Fan chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
Not as interesting as some of the other chapters, but it still holds my attention. I hope Sarai's opinion of her mother doesn't change in Buffy season one.
Dark Gotham chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
Great chapter I like it.
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
update quickly this is too fun. But I'm a B/A fan so be nice please.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
I wish I could have seen more Sarai and Angelus, but I like. It was good, she got bad images, well who wouldn't have, update soon. I like, but Buffy & Angel take mushy and kissing to a new level, I don't think she'll be able to handle it.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
I really love this girl Sarai! I'm glad she's not my daughter, because I couldn't possibly handle her, but I enjoy her tremendously. And Angelus liked Spike's poetry! Amazing. And Angelus would REALLY hate Ryan, I'm sure. But she's getting another look at Darla here. BTW she'll meet Principal Snyder, not Principle Snyder. A principle is a rule or tenet; a principal is a schoolmaster.
The Spooky Mulder chapter 10 . 5/12/2005
Oh! Principal Snyder! I hate him. I can't wait to see what Sarai does to that...that...Snyde-man!

Thank you for the clarification; I can understand why she doesn't like Buffy. I guess it's my fault for not reading your other story (yet). Well, thanks for the update! I can't wait until the next chapter!

Spooks-A-Lot
The Spooky Mulder chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Woo! Sorry it's taken so long to review- I didn't realize that you updated. This was a good chapter! "Amends" is one of my fav. episodes! I can't wait till she meets Angelus! I like Angelus (stop looking at me like that). I do have one comment that is somewhat-negative- what's with the Buffy-bashing? She's not THAT bad.

Can't wait until you update!

Spooks-A-Lot