Reviews for Its A Trip
silvi-hc chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
you so haven't lost your touch! I'm satill here and reading eventhough I haven't reviewd for a long while. I can't wait to read Angelus - I've been waiting a long while for this section of the series. Boy am I excited. *g*
CJE chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
great story, the thing with fluffles was funny. i read your other sarai stories and this one is the best but the others are great to! the banter between sarai and angel is funny. update soon.
UpsideRight chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
CelticGirl264 chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
I am still reading your stories and I have one comment I have to make. That comment is, I noticed that the next chapter will be about Angelus and I was wondering if Sarai will ever feel a little sorry for Buffy especially after the next chapter with Angelus? Well update soon because I love your story.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
Great chapter! You know I love this! Update soon!
Imzadi chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
I've always loved Joyce, and I love what you've done with her in this chapter. I'm not quite sure how "Pre-Dawn" happened to be there, but I like her, too. Sarai is still as funny as can be. I really like this story. I'd love some of Joyce's hot cocoa & Christmas cookies!
Angels9thFantasy chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
Ah, sweetness, a snow ball fight and Angel doesn't even have to were gloves... stupid vampires. Now I want to go back in time, make my dad feel totally worthy of himself and have a snowball fight.
Dark Gotham chapter 9 . 4/22/2005
Cool chapter can't wait to see more.
Paulsgirlygirl chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
OMG! This is a great story! I love it! I love how Sarai hates Buffy! It's great! Please update soon!
Buffy Fan chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
Great! Fluffles had me rolling on the floor. Is Saria going to help Angel during his crisis in the next chapter? And when you do season 2 I hope ther'll be an Angelus chapter.
VegaKatt chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
This story is so funny! Yay Buffy bashing! Can't wait for more!
The Spooky Mulder chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
Very good chapter! Although, I have a problem with Sarai's hatred of a few of the characters. I can get over it though, since this is such a good story! Please update soon!

Spooks-A-Lot
Euley chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
OMG OMG! I have to go back and read this series! It's so funny! LOL!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
Before I heap you with praise (I have just got up from the floor, where I was rolling with laughter), I must point out that they hate outsiders "interfering," not "interring," which means burying. Maybe they wouldn't mind interring at that! It is the Hellmouth, after all! But this is so funny! Fluffles! Risking the sun for a hair gel run. Angel planning Ryan's castration! I love this! Sarai really hates Buffy, doesn't she? "The whore!" I love this story. I wish we could have a little more Lindsey, but I guess that won't happen. If only they could stop him from joining Wolfram & Hart! If anyone could do it, it's the miracle child Sarai. I love her!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
I love this story! Update soon!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »