Reviews for Its A Trip
Buffy Fan chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Sarai lists were great and very accurate. Wesley was cool by the end of season five, but at this point and if Sarai never forgives him based on events in your storyline, I would understand. Update as soon as possible.
CelticGirl264 chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Hi I have read your whole entire seris since you started the first one. I really absoultly love them. I wanted to know since you are going back to the third season if you could write a scene with Angel and baby Sarai because those were my favorite episodes in Angel. Also I really like Wesley and totally understand why she would be mad at him but if you could have a scene where she would feel sympathy for him that would be great. But it is your story and you do whatever in the hell you want to. Please continue because I am lovin every story.
Kitten chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
lol. Thanks I really needed a good laugh.
The Spooky Mulder chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
It's very...ah...interesting. Well written, but you really need to explain about the whole Sari thing, and what happened to Connor? Or did she take his place...and who is this 'mother'? Is it Darla? Well, I hope to find out soon!
LittleDrusilla chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
This is right amusing. LOL I like it a lot.
Angels9thFantasy chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
I liked, good on all front. Now we here the dreaded word, but I would have personally liked more season 4 intraction. Well on the bright side many more seasons & un-seasons to go. Can not wait, continue soon.
My dog makes me crazy chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I love your stories! Especially Its a slayer. I definitely want more of this one. You said season three, so we'll see her as a baby, right? A few questions:

-Why didnt all Sarai's stuff in Quortoth disappear, since in their time she was gone like a hundred years?

-Fred's IQ is under 145? This seems unlikely especially for a quantum physicist.

- Why did Angel leave Sarai and Ryan alone in a large penthouse together? He's damn lucky he isnt a grandpa now.

-Where did Connor go? I know Angel said dont come back, but is he living on the streets again? Teehee, the Destroyer became a pimp.

Please dont answer if these are stupid questions that I should know the answer too. And write more. I have no social life.
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
this is great! I thought it was so funny when Sarai walked into the wall. hah hah hah. Will they meet Angelus in Btvs Season 2? It would be so funny if she could confuse the heck out of him...anyway hope to see more soon.
killers12321 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
nice chapter...make them longer...
Angels9thFantasy chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I like it things are off to there typical start. I hope you update soon. I have no wisdom to offer you sorry! -_-
to tired to sign in chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
i like it very ontersting. i cant wait to see what happens next
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Yay! You used my idea! This is so good! And Sarai's absolutely hilarious! I can't wait till Sarai meets Evil Spike & Romancey-Buffy-and-Angel! I was thinking maybe you could also send Sarai back to 1775 (since it's a time spell) to meet her Liam and his little sister (Kathy?Katey?Kalie?). It'd be funny to see what she thinks of Angel getting drunk and whoring around and all that.

*SS4EVA*
Buffyv Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I think it would be cool if she visited the very first episode of Angel. And maybe the scene where he inroduced himself to Buffy or even when he saw Buffy for the first time (those were two diffrent times). Loved this story so far.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Yay, another story! It's great, like normal. Can't wait for more!
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
OOHH this is good. Keep it up.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »