Reviews for Do Not Call Me Pharaoh!
hama431 chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Update the next chapter please
yours.to.hold chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Rawr. Recognizing the quotes should be easy. It's stressing me out! I can't figure out what 'have I threatened you before' is from... very funny story by the way. I really like it. It's sad it got discontinued...
Zypher chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
This has been an enjoyable story thus far though I d someone what wish there was more yami x yugi time if you know what I mean. Hehehehe.

Moving along from perversions... The way the bakura atemu meeting went it was almost "almost" identical to that in which their meeting in the anime series went. Bravo if thats what you were going for.
Cody Thomas chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
I really want you to regain interest in this story and finish it, but I shall stick to my resolution and not beg! However, know that you would make me ecstatically happy if you continued it.
KeraJeir chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Oh I loved Setos coment on the bedrooms :D

Nice come back Yuugi

Kiss! *shrugs* oh well.
KeraJeir chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Loved the way you finished the chapter, though I notice if says discontinued, I'll read the rest then ask why? K.
kingleby chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
this story is great! i love it _ i like how you've made yugi pharaoh.
DaakuKitsune chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
OO00OO00OO! I like this story! _ I hope you update soon! This story rocks! Bwahahahaha~! I can't wait for more! Poor Ryou...he doesn't know what he's getting into.. ._.; xD
Nerdy-Duckling chapter 7 . 11/5/2005
great story!
MJLS chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
hey i really like you're story

it's very funny how the high priest always calls yuugi ,pharaoh while he hates it
Kanta mieghi u capcap idejk chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
Great 's completely flipped over the other 'Egyptian stories'.Very humourous and could be described as a mean,green bone-tickling because of you,I keep imagining a hairless Ryou.
Larisha chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
*burst out laughing*Oh Bakura..He is NOT going to be happy with Ryou's this won't end !THEY CANT HANG RYOU FOR TRESON!(because he helped Baku-Ra.*dies laughing at the name*)
Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
You dang right I liked it!(Naruto grin)

Please updates soon, and me loved the Ryou/Bakura admiration...read 'For that Reason' for me, it's a pretty good AU Feudal Era Y/YY M/YM, R/YB, and S/J ficlet...Jaa!
Ryou Hanasaki chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
Please update asap! I need to know what is going to happen!
Yamishadowcat22 chapter 7 . 1/20/2005
Oh talk about cutting it short, anyway I hope Bakura doesn't hurt Ryou once he's healed and that, also I hope Yugi comes back soon I don't think Yugi can handle living their much longer