Reviews for Something Like Belonging
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Loved it brilliant writing, had completely drawn in. 'Crazy legs! What were they thinking? There should be no accommodating going on!' LOL!
Punkie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I just found this story and I absolutely adored it. I loved how if even for a little while Max was able to lift some the burden from her shoulders and find a place in her life to go back to her care free roots, and it was great that Alec got to see that side of Max because all he ever got to see was the 'everything is up to me' Max. In this fic he got to see her more like she was before life started to weigh her down. I know this was written a while ago but I was wondering if maybe there might still be the possibility of a sequel? Please...pretty please? I would love to see how Max faired being thrust back in to her old life and of course hopefully lots of Max/Alec goodness. ;)

Anyway even if this was it I thought it was fabulous and I just wanted to let you know. :)
quirks chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
that was so cute! i wish there were more.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I love it! Great story!
emily chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ok-now i want to know what happens next! ;)
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Loved it!
AKA DD chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I loved this story! Great work in intertwining it into S2!
WittyNinja chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Awesome...you are truly a gifted writer and you've got me totally hooked. What is it with Dark Angel fictions that make so many writers abandon them half way through...not that this is so much ABANDONED as, well...it left me hanging. So, you know, to be trite, I would love to see a sequal to this story. I want to see how she integrates herself back into life in seattle, what with her being ostricized by most everybody she loves at this point. Any who, write on! I will be patiently waiting for your return.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Well written and clever. This is wonderful.
lydecker wana b chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
update! update! update! update!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hey I've never read this before! Is it new new, or new to ? I'm very lazy at tracking down stories...

Anyway, you know you have to continue this! It would just be really unfair and FOX-like to leave us hanging. I like this sexual-tension-charged thing that Max and Alec have going on, and I'm absolutely dying to see what becomes of it all after Max reaches Seattle again and faces Logan. And poor Joshua - what will she say to him?

No dude, you can't leave it there. There has to be more. And soon! Now! Maybe there's more posted elsewhere? Maybe I should stop being lazy and search about...?

NEED MORE! :D
Cesium chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Very good stuff. I love the roommate characters, and Mouse. The scene with raging Alec was also pretty awesome.
less than angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
ok so want a sequel! i want to know whats going to happen when max and alec get back to settle. also max and alec have to get together their are the perfect couple and alec is way better than logan!

please do a sequel i need to know what is going to happen in settle!(PLEASE)
Aur chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
YES! a sequel pls! the story was good but i had hoped that somehow max and alec would get together. but the didn't quiet yet so pls do a sequel!
synthera chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
loved it, loved it, absolutely LOVED IT! Please post a sequel. (I'm asking nicely.)