Reviews for TMNT: A Very Turtle Christmas
wherewolf360 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
I have a question why is Leo always stilling Raph's girl? He needs to get his own. She's taken by your sexier than you brother get over it and stop stealing his girl. Great story by the way.
Kiko Kamia chapter 14 . 12/3/2004
wow, that was a great fic. i really liked the end too. i can't wait for the sequal (or whatever a third in a series is called). i'm also glad that raph and leo aren't too mad at each other anymore.

Write like it's goin outta style! :-D
BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 12/3/2004
This story was very good. Keep up the good work. U are a great writer. Can't wait for the sequel.
LenniluvsBbrian chapter 14 . 12/3/2004
Aww. *pouts* It's over. Well, glad all was well again in the end. Hehe.

Best of luck with your sequel.

Kiko Kamia chapter 13 . 11/29/2004
I agree with you entirely . . . i hate people that do anything like abandoning a baby. even a baby animal . . . i'll adopt it (as long as it isn't a spider, snake, or mouse *shivers*). ps. could you just email me shauna's pic?
Kiko Kamia chapter 12 . 11/29/2004
nice job! keep it up! i'm so glad that raph isn't to mad at leo and marsha.
Lunar-ninja chapter 13 . 11/25/2004
Cute. I like it. Keep working on your stories. (of course, I'm not one to tell you, because I'm just an amatuer)

Bless ya and eat a turkey leg,

Kiko Kamia chapter 11 . 11/24/2004
aw, that wasn't much story time. oh well, i'll take what i can.
Lioness-Goddess chapter 10 . 11/20/2004
Hmm...well, they all seem to fit. Especially the Twist and Shout one! I love that song...*sigh*
LenniluvsBrian chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
Aww man! Splinter died! Some Christmas! And Shauna wil lbe upset - he was technically her grandfather.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
Great chapter. It's sad that Splinter died though. I hope the Turtles can get through this. Update soon.

Kiko Kamia chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
*sniff* Splinter's dead? just so you know . . . your link didn't work. just thought you might want to know.
BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 11/18/2004
Yay! Shauna got rescued. This is a great chapter. Keep up the good work. Update soon. I hope Marsha will be okay.

LenniluvsBrian chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
*shrieks* SHREDDER! *tackles him n hugs him tightly* SWEET! HE'S MINE! ALL MINE!

Aww...Poor Shauna n Raph. Oh, n Marsha 4 gettin' hurt. But I feel mostly 4 Shauna n Raph. Dammit Leo! Get your own damned mate!

p.s. I absolutely LOVE my Xmas gift! Thank-you! *still hugs the crap outta Shred-Head*
BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
Great chapter. Keep it up. Leo's stealing Marsha from Raph? I wouldn't have thought that. I hope they rescue Shauna and kick Shredder's butt. Update soon.