Reviews for Spirited Away
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
When Relena said "I wouldn't mind a hand...Or at least a few fingers", I started laughing just as hard as Duo. I barely kept from falling out of my chair! Hahahaha!

Poor Heero. He's in shock. Maybe Quatra should try hooking him up with one of his sisters? Nah, that would never work...?

Keep up the great work!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Seven years too late, but this was SO WONDERFUL. And that last bit, the last bit about Oz, it just fit so much and it sums up how Relena has adjusted and the future is bright and I'm probably reading WAY too much into it, but anyways. Loved it!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
"Or at least a few fingers."

XD

I LOVED how you had Duo in there for that bit! XD Exactly like him! XD
Issacharr2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
al-be-it not necessary you should write more
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was awesome, and pretty f*cking hot if I do say so myself. I wish there was more!
Ling chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I love the un-reformed Relena.

A nice touch.

If only they weren't interrupted during their little session. Better yet, if only it didn't end there and we got a taste of something racier :]

All in all though, a lovely read
Just Here to Browse chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Great! I enjoyed this, especially since I wasn't sure at first what Relena knew and just how real the situation was! You also did a good job of including backstory (as far as the relationship/her feelings) without it being tedious or interrupting the flow of the narrative. Do you have any more Hilde/Relena stories up your sleeve?
LadyLibra777 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Not bad. Qutie humorous. I like it. :P
mdkid chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This is really cute for a one shot. ;)
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
*gleeful cackle* so when do we see the seqel? the one with the Oz uniform in it? *leers* Anyways, this was rather cute, we liked how it turned out. _ this is one of our faveorett pairings, but its so rare (most our other fav pairings are Yaoi) and its rare to see a REALY good fic like this because normaly theyre just background pairings. Anyways, this is cute _
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
ACK! Oh, that was cute! That is so Relena! The Relena I picture her becoming! That is sweet. I just adore it! I don't usually like the girl pairings in Gundam Wing, but you made this one adorable! So cute!
Espada Harribel chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
AH! AWESOME! -Favs it- So good! Loved it! 10 outta 10 my friend. WOO!

Sly
Rin Leonhart chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Okay, first of all, I want to say I LOVED the fic (even if it is a one shot). I'm not normally a fan of the pairing, but you made it plausible enough. I do like how you put in there how Hilde's built the same way as Heero and all. It's true, I just never thought about it ;) Anyway, I know this is a one shot and all, so I'm not going to push for more, but... any chance for another one shot? It doesn't have to be an add-on or anything, just something. Anything. Pweese?

~Rin
Super 4 C chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
even though it's a one-shot i say keep going
Libertheo chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Oh, TEE to the HEE to the HEE !

(*ROTFLGO*)

Greatly enjoyable and funny fic. I Loved the puns and the whole Duo-Hilde-Relena exchange...

Good work!