Reviews for Chaining of a Curse
Toph Hedrick chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Can you finish please?
The Reality DumPer chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
I don't usually bring myself to review longtime unfinished stories, but this time I just can't help myself. Are you still writing this?
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Cute story. I hope you can continue it to its completion.
adakun13 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Brilliant story so far!
SOTG chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Please, continue this story!

You haven't updated in a damn long time, which is a shame. I was wondering what other RanxUkyou fics there were when I saw this, which caught my eye. It'd be a shame to let it fade into the background.

To be fair, I'm writing my own RanxUkyou fiction, Ranchan and Ucchan, which at least keeps that portion of fans happy, but I think you can never have enough of a pairing.

Please do update soon. It'd be a shame to not see this continued.
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Just an idea, seeing as the girl Ranma is fusing with the regular Ranma, mabye he/she should start acting a bit more like a girl? Whether or not he/she stays stuck.
Burning Frost chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Well I can safely say I'm in bloody love with this fic, all except for the Xian Pu dies part... you made me cry you evil person. But then again it's only an opinion and I doubt that anyone can truly dispute how well this is written. I do believe I saw a couple spelling errors here and there but nothing too serious. Anyway I'd like you to continue so set this fic as a higher priority please. Fans of this will probably agree with me.

keep writing.
Desfrei chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Your doing a good job with the story, I just wanted to know if you scraped the idea and werent working on it, I hope not though because a few of my friends and myself realy enjoy this one.
E. 0rchid chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
I must say that I'm really enjoying this story, even though you haven't updated in awhile, due to the fact that it is very original and extremely entertaining. There are some minor grammatical issues, but nothing to cry home about (in fact I hardly notice most of them, and considering my grammar I really shouldn't be talking about anyone else's).

Here's hoping you update soon!
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Please update soon
DigitalDaftPunk chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
Great fic, but you didn't have to make Gendo so evil.
AC Aero chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I love this story. I don't want Ranma to stay a girl either. You should kill Akane like you did Shampoo
moises jesus espinosa chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
i like the story men is very autentic and expicity in the history the part that i like is the resolution whit shampoo

men you are realy good writer

I expect to be so good writer as your in the future
Yvonne Ravn chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
Please update soon

keep up the good work

but you speld Kasumi wrong you speld Kasume!
Sod Buster chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
I don't have any beef with your writing skills, but the storytelling aspect has huge flaws in continuity and motivation.

I just can't see Cologne and everyone else accepting the murder of Shampoo with such equamity. The Crepe King planned to run Ukyo out of business with his cart and was going to buy the property after she lost it to the bank. The challenge to Ukyo was for her to close up and let him buy the place or him to go, not a situation where she lost everything including her clothes. If its a straight out rape, instead of an affair of honor, why not burn the place down or use Gun Fu on him?

The whole thing is strange from the standpoint of character motivation. Why would Ukyo have both a cart and a resturaunt? She had a cart when she met Ranma again. Where did her cart go, did she loose that too?

Why would Ranma decide to enter the Tendo place, raid the fridge and take a bath after already having been violently ejected?

It just doesn't track. Ranma has never lived there. It's not his home.

Unless you somehow bring Shampoo back and turn the whole thing into some sort of test, then I'll have to conclude that the story has no future.