Reviews for Little Green Leaf
Love this paring
random fan chapter 1 . 3/8
love the story
CattyBlack chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Me encanto tu Fi c. Tenia accion. tenia sobrecarga de nada y la personalidad estaba bien cogida. Enhorabuena!
Gurbit chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I know this is a very old fic (nearly 10 years since being completed...!), but it's been one of my favourites for years. You've turned an apparently impossible pairing into something very sweet, in character and plausible, and I love how their relationship develops over time
Trust164 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
10 years later I find such a masterpiece. This is wonderful the interactions and all was amazing. This is very well done im happy to have stumbled upon this.
Pixie03 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Hi ! I read that fic yestersay and i absolutely loved it ! If somebody had told me one week ago that i would read a kankuro x tenten fanfic I would have beat them senseless for being stupid. But after reading it twice already, I don't think it's that ridiculous anymore. I really enjoyed you're story ! Your writing is so good and I love the way you perfectly pinpoint tenten's and kankuro's (which are not characters i'm in love with) personalities ! And honestly I'm craving for more ! So I know what I'm about to say is stupid and maybe pointless cause I don't think you're still on anymore but I'm doing it anyway : please write another kanku x tenten fanfiction !#!
SanglanteAlouette chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Great story ! And with two characters I love but don't see very often... This is great !
Mickey-Chemx chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
This was really good! Oh man, crack pairings are really the best
ElvenMuggle chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Crack pairings always turn out to be the best stories, just for the sheer imagination it takes to make it realistic. That's my opinion anyway. I loved this! :) I thought the fight scenes were fun to read, and the touchy scenes were cute. I love Kankuro's smirk and Tenten's fury when she sees it. I thought your characterization for both characters was spot on, and I had a lot of fun reading about Tenten's character development :) Thanks for writing and sharing this with us!
Silima chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Aww…
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
She didn't even stand a chance!
And that is, obviously, because she focussed too much on Temari and no on enemies in general.

This story is really good. One of the best KankuTen we've read! We can't believe you thought no one would read it when it's absolutely amazing!
Sonia chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Wow just wow ur writing was great and it was a fabulous story la loved it
moon eclipse shadows chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
This was absolutely adorable. Reading this made me so happy. :)
3-Hunnit chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
horrible. kankuro is garbage compared to tenten and just about every other ninja in naruto