Reviews for Little Green Leaf
serrulata chapter 2 . 6/7
This chapter was too cute! I enjoyed it and gosh, Tenten my girl! She’s so stubborn and I love that about her! Her enthusiasm has me rooting for her all the way! Kankuro is such a turd, love the kid, maybe he’ll get his butt handed to him and soon.
serrulata chapter 1 . 6/6
So good! I loved this introduction and the determination Tenten had to settle the score she had against Temari! You wrote their banter flawlessly, I absolutely loved it.
Hey i really like your story! Just wanted to let you know that in chapter 1 it was implied that Temari is older than Kankuro but you may want to double check this I'm fairly sure Kankuro is the eldest but I could be wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
It's such a strong start! I like how Tenten was presented since I don't really like her and this is the first time I actually sympathized with her!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
I'm a Kankuro fangirl too nyahahaha!
Poodie chapter 8 . 2/13/2017
awwwww i loved this story! one of the best KankuTen ive ever read! why do we even pair these two up? XD lol i would never knkw why i match them hehehe... though... i do totally agree with your concept of the worth factor.. if an author can crack ship, make a convincing love story AND still have good interesting chaters with proper discription... then that author is far too awwesome for their own good XD you did amazing, with the fight scenes, the characters (you made me love Kankuro more) and the all and all story, i loved it!
Poodie chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
uhhhhh ohhh hurry Kankuro! Hurry! i'm super excited XD
Poodie chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
i believe that he was still in comete fight mode from his mission and oh hel! TenTen did such a good job in her batte but whoopsy! Kankuro may be a bit to brutal O.o
Poodie chapter 5 . 2/12/2017
haha i really like this! the fight though short was good :3 and romance is progressing! yay
Poodie chapter 4 . 2/12/2017
hahahaha the fight scenes are really good and intense yet enjoyble! oh Kankuro is such a flirt XD i love him! i also really like the moment the sand siblings have
Poodie chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
hahaha im glad they started interacting! ohhh this is going so good!
Poodie chapter 2 . 2/12/2017
hahahaha that A/N though XD i like the pace of this story XD
Poodie chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
you shall receive respect my bunned friend XD oh Lee, you are indeed a great Ninja! make that seven fan girls of Kankuro! i love ALL the sand sibs!
downtomars chapter 8 . 2/4/2017