Reviews for Magnetic Rag
TooMuchMagic chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I'm really loving this so far! Your characterisations are some of the best I've come across, and your writing style is beautiful. I like how this fic has such a sombre undercurrent yet there are silly moments too, like with Schroeder and the vending machine, and Sally's misquotes XD I'm looking forward to reading more! Followed & favourited. x
BelleofHell chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
This story is wonderful! I'm very intrigued as to where all this is going, so I hope you update soon!
Aoi Umi Opallene chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Ooh, this is fantastic! You've come up with a very logical evolution of Charlie Brown's character and his life choices. This story IS a little dark...but it's real, and I'm loving it so far. Sally's malapropisms are hilarious and a really nice touch. (Although really - If you're writing Sally - That has to be a given! Good job. :))
iheartgod175 chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
This fic is outstanding! I love all the detail you've put into these characters, especially Linus and Charlie here. And I never thought I'd be saying this, but poor Lucy, being stuck in a hospital bed like that. I also don't think Charlie's realized how much his leaving affected his best friend. I'm eager to see what the next chapter brings, but since you said it'll be sporadic, I'll wait. I'm used to it, after all.

Keep up the good work!

-iheartgod175
Nos482reborn chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
it's an interesting story I'm hooked look forward to the update
banana chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Good work! Keep at it!
Xanthophlobic chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Not bad! Interesting way you've put Charlie Brown up.

I'm also glad something new is at the top. I've had an idea since last year, and I only started typing it down this week because I was working on the other thing.

Keep it up! This is very good!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Hey, very good one here, and yeah, Linus needs to realize that Charlie Brown would eventually get tired of being everyone's punchline.

keep the good writing.
Eienvine chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
This is such an interesting story! Having Lucy be the one who's sick was an inspired stroke, because it's so unlike her to be vulnerable, so seeing her and the others deal with that is really fascinating.
TheTimelordTourist chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
I remember reading the original version of this, and I'm so happy it's coming back, I loved it!
Xanthophlobic chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Chapter Two! Awesome! Great work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Keep going!
seelieprincess chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Can't wait to see where this goes!
Xanthophlobic chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awesome.
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Dammit, why havent you updated in so long. I mean i can tell that your going to reedit like you claim, but this page has been like this for quite some time and i want to know what happens next