Reviews for The Van Pelt Saga
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Dammit, why havent you updated in so long. I mean i can tell that your going to reedit like you claim, but this page has been like this for quite some time and i want to know what happens next
MissMandyPandy chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
OMG please add your revised chapters soon!
PuppinatorTheAngryAnoymous chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
wth marty why the heck is every part a dumb edit message well you better stop it and edit quickly or im gonna give ya a slug!
Tildessmoo chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Razzamatazz, this is _good_! I'm not sure what else there is to say, really; your use of imagery is slightly clumsy right at the beginning, but it clears up, and the rest of the chapter is very nice indeed. The characters are in-character so far, and you use some nice little specific touches (I particularly liked the way you described Rerun's missing teeth and whistling speech) to make the story more immersive. I can't speak to your first attempt (I noticed some odd plotting problems that might have made your rewriting attempts difficult), but I would love to see the rewrite continued if you have the time and inclination.

I tend to use my favorites to keep track of stories I want to keep reading, and I can't put this there when there's only one chapter, but you're going straight to my author alerts, my friend!
Acrofiligus chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
"Author's notes: Comments, anyone? Please? Reviews are welcome!

" I have one: Thanks for making me wait in vain. :(
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Pretty cool. Nice job on this edit.

One thing; you better erase all the other chapters and then post the new ones, so the ones having this story in Alert can know when you do that.

Keep the good writing.
GothPhantom chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You really gotta keep going with this :)

*Cookies*
Gilbert Winchester chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
awesome! lol. this line,

"Linus was soon reminded that he should never rob a bank with his brother, as Rerun attempted to stifle a giggle"

made me laugh because my sister always said that rerun, linus, and lucy would someday become theives like bonny and clide...ahhaha. Then i said that linus was too holy to be a thief, to which she replied "he could be called the "holy thief", like a saint." So, she made up this little saying that goes like this,

"Thought shall not steal, unless thought is Linus"

lol. my litte sister is 9 btw.
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
THAT WAS SO GOOD! I hope you can get the edited version up soon, because I am really looking forward to it. Also, this may sound cliche, but this sort of inspired me. I'm 13 now and hearing how you progressed as a writer gives hope to me that I'll become more experianced with my writing as well. Can't wait for more.

XoXo

114
Mstrydude chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Well this anoid the shit out of me. The first CH was very good but the other i dono how meny kinda anoid me i mean just deleat em.
Samurai.J chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
This story is inense! so well thought out and descriptive I can't wait for the next actual chapter
kw chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
look foward to more
KrazyAndBlunt chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
OMG!Your changing it!
Kriftonucci chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
How does it suck.

This is actually deep!

You must have really put all your mind

And soul into synthesizing enough creativity

To be able to edit this pretty well.

I mean, I'm not good at reviewing, but the details

Where so fitting and precise

Great job, and I hope you get enough

Inspiration to write more.

DP-