Reviews for When Innocence is Given
anon chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
oi update your story!
Anonymous but very interested chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
Hi! This is a wonderful, sad story. I hope that you'll be able to update soon!

Is Megumi still friends with Kaoru?

That comment of Enishi's was harsh. Very harsh. Maybe someone will be able to make him nicer? Do you think that could happen?

I hope that you are motivated again. ) You haven't updated this fanfiction for quite a while, but I really hope that you do. It's very interesting with a fantastic plot line. And your character development is quite good. _ That line about Aoshi and Misao was very sad. How ice and fire can never be together because one will always distinguish the other. Do you believe that?

Thanks for sharing your writing!

I hope that you can update soon.

Good luck!

_
kik-ting chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
:] ahh mann so tense. hehehh. i like the pace your story is moving. sorry for the rather..delayed review. ; i may disappear from a few times..but please don't think i've left your story. i shall always be here. :D have a nice summer!
Drawkcab chapter 9 . 6/27/2005
*singin' REAlly badly* if you don't update I'll put you in a pot and co-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ok ya! co-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ok ya! if you don't update I'll put you in a pot and co-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ok ya! dum de dum de DU-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-um! *stops singin'* (sister: my ears they are dieing! T-T I think that was a song from hell! T-T) _ so how do you like my song? (sister: *still sobing over ears*)W-w-w-w-w-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l?
White Rabbit Tale chapter 9 . 3/22/2005
I don't know what took me to get back to this story. Don't worry about updating soon (I would love if you did, but I respect the fact that you have a life, and a hard one it seems!) just as long as you don't abandon all us fans!

I'm agreeing with whoever it was who said they would look the other way if Kenshin decided to Amakakeru Enishi...was that you, Pego?

Anyway, I liked this chapter, as comparitvely short as it was. I like the generic abuse that Kenshin takes about Kaoru, but also the fact that it doesn't change anything between them.

I like their relationship in this-they seem capable of loving eachother and helping eachother out without making a romance fiasco about it. It's sweet.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
woah. Family issues much? great job on these chappies! o. Glad Enishi left when he did. We wouldn't want a repeat of the Jin-e incident. lol. _x
Sorrow's Raven chapter 9 . 3/11/2005
Why have the chappies stopped! :( I want more! It's so good! *Laughs evily* Ok, anyway... Great fic.! Please keep updating!
lolo popoki chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
Again, you've managed to surprise me... I don't usually like poetry, but I like yours; I'm not too fond of high-school fics, and I like this one! Pretty good so far; I'm sorry I only noticed it today... Poor Kaoru and Kenshin...they really have had a pretty messed up life. I'll look forward to your next update!

Sorry to hear about your parents; divorce is never fun for anybody involved. I hope things will improve soon for you.
Sarah chapter 9 . 2/27/2005
Awsome fic. Lol, Drunken Kenshin, never pictured that one. Anyway, I loved it and can't wait for you to post the next chapter!
Peachie-Chan chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
BO ENISHI! *throws tomato at Enishi's head* But did Kenshin's mom really go crazy?
haytherebaybeeee chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
I was blushing so much that my dad made me drink two cups of water. Apparently he thought I looked 'dehydrated', even though I was as red as a tomato.

SMILE!

I'm glad I have a good chapter dedicated to me, 'specially from this good story. _ even though I shouldn't be smiling because Enishi was such an asshole. I agree; he went TOO far. I for one would've looked the other way if Kenshin Amakakaru'ed him. Chalk one up for Kenshin.

And I flinched at that horrible barb against Kamatari. Rg. And I can't belive Megumi, hanging out with such a skutz! But since she's rawther evil in your fic, I guess I'll have to deal (sigh) _.

But, on a lighter side, I enjoyed your description of Misao - '...and when Misao got enthusiastic you got dragged along for the ride." So true, so true.

And Kaoru and Kenshin have the sweet chemistry that makes me want to DUCT TAPE THEM TOGETHER! Argh! But it's nice that they can stay friends and you can also add in the little something more...without the snogging. (That's my new word. Snogging! Hahaha, it's cool like that)

I hope this review will fluster you too, because I love your updates!

Kudos!

[[nezumi-chan]]
CrazyJaney chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Yatta! u updated! i've been checkin' like every day since december hoping... thanx to Pego! and another great chappie that got ya thinking... can't wait for more!
kodomo kikilala chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
simple and nice. :)

I kinda like our story line.

can't wait till your nes\xt chapter
Nekotsuki chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Aw, so short? Well, at least you've updated at last. And a nice, smoothly written chapter it was, too. Very much like the group reaction to Enishi's little misstep. Write more soon! Ganbatte ne!
JBella chapter 9 . 2/24/2005
Wow, it's a miracle Kenshin and Kaoru aren't more messed up than they already are. It always amazes me how capable some people are of deliberately hurting another. Enishi is just a jerk, but Kaoru's mom... She definitely needs help. I hope things get better for you really soon. Update when you can!