Reviews for I am Mrs Dr Possible
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Another beautiful story. Love the ending. Blonde haired babies. I hope for them too. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Another beautiful story. It brings tears to my eyes T_T
TexasDad chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I like the interview style of the "I am" series. This series gives depth to the series not otherwise seen. Thanks.
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 10/6/2005
I just love this chapter 2!

The way you ended it was just perfect! You didn't need to describe any further after that! LOL!
Backroads chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Goodness, but that was sweet! The moment of "boy talking" between mother and daughter.
mattb3671 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
yea! too cute Cap! I love Mrs. P, she's so June Cleaver. good read! THANKS!
continental-line chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
For awhile there it seem that you had dropped off the ends of the Rarth. This is another good piece. I really liked the way it ended. Moms have a knack foe being able to embarrass their children whenever they want to. Looking forward to more of 4F (Four Friends). Hint! Hint!

-Bill Ponder
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Oh! Cold blow Mrs. Dr. P. I loved that! Great as always, with a extra bit of spice.
dbfox007 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Ah...what another fanfic this was Captain. Especially near the end, Kim and Ron, Ron and Kim...that is the way things should be. A perfect couple.

Kudos to you Captain...Keep up the great work.
fryfan chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
This was good.
Doug4422 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
SLAM, BAM, BOOM ! Nice one, bud, me like, must fav :D
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
My brother...::choke:: ...i'm a little verclemp right now. THANKS!
charizardag chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hello, it's me again, I have a few sigestions for the "I am" s: DNAmy, Yori, Motor Ed, and Prof. Denentor, and that's about it
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
The mother's view about Kim and Ron's relationship from pre-k up to the horrible mission was absolutely wonderful. :)

The final paragraph with the kiss was terrific, full of emotion and wonderful tenderness.:) The fact that she smiled at the kiss was very motherly and tender. :)

You have a talent with words and emotions, you are a true story teller. On the level of George Lucas and Walt Disney to me. :)

Thank you for sharing your skill in writing with the world. :)
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/13/2005