Reviews for The Weapon
szhismine chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
good fic! very well written.

poor Rodney... ;)
ErabuHikari chapter 9 . 4/2/2005
yay! i was wondering where this one went. good ending - you get a chocolate bar yourself for a great story!
Writer117 chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
This is good. Hope you get our boys home soon!
Marlab chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
This is really good! Please please continue :) The characters are spot on!
LostMyPen chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Dude, you need to finish this story! It's great!

Seriously, good job. You kept everyone in character and the plot was really good.

...Finish?

Please?

Elle Hoffman chapter 8 . 12/23/2004
Ach! I'm late in reviewing. I had read this on the twenty-first!

Anyway.. A briliant birthday present! Wonderful chapter. You must hurry up with the next chapter.
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
I'm glad you updated. I've enjoyed this story and look forward to more!
nebbyJen chapter 8 . 12/21/2004
Yay! They're rescued! Poor Rodney, that has really got to hurt. Looking forward to more! J
NotTasha chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
Hey, I'm really enjoying the story! They guys are in big trouble, aren't they? Looking forward to more!
nebbyJen chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
Oh. This is so good. Now what!
Jamie chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
Great fic! But wouldn't they beable to find them real quick with a Jumper and/or a life signs detector?
Tipper chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
E! Good stuff! Thoroughly enjoying this so far! Keep it coming!
Alekto chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
Interesting premise! I just found this fic and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more. All the characters are well written, but McKay stands out. IMHO you've come up with some of the best dialogue - and especially sarky comments - for McKay that I've read in an SGA fic.

Alekto
Damion Starr chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Fantastic start! Wonderful imagery, and your characterisations are perfect. Please continue quickly!
cpc439 chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
Fantastic! Your writing is so vivid that I can see each scene clearly in my head. And your characterizations are perfect.

Update soon!