Reviews for Blanc Noir
losalini260996 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
i really enjoyed this story and i love love love chruce but i don't want it to be that easy...like they say i love you and all..i like it better when there are old flames like chlollie ..i dont know what im saying but i love this and i hope you continue this story cause i cant get enough!
Regin chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
lj chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
need more
reeroy chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
And the suspense keeps growing...man, how I've missed your work!

Always well written and well thought out, I hope I can see more from you for this particular story.

Cheers.
Chlollie chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
Hey you going to upload more of this. I need more
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
This was just awesome! I love that Whitney, Oliver and Bruce all want to protect Chloe in their own way. I thin Ollie will kick himself once he realizes that Bruce is actually talking about Chloe.

Can't wait to see what happens next :)
LeaFairy124 chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Awesome update!

I simply love how misinformed everyone is about everything... Chloe thinks Bruce is a criminal, Whitney and Bruce think Chloe's dead, Whitney thinks Bruce stole Chloe's body, Bruce thinks one of Batman's enemies is behind Chloe's stolen body, and Ollie knows that Bruce and Batman are the same but has no idea about Chloe's involvement with them... Just Wow! Great job!

I can't wait to read more!
ElizabethV chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I like how Bruce called Ollie to enlist the JL to help find his girlfriend's body :) And how Ollie knows the truth abt Bruce/Batman
A Marked Propensity chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Awesome story.

You have a good writing style.

I know that some of what is happening in chapter six is serious to the characters, but I can't help but laugh at all the secrets and misunderstandings. Gotta love secret identities and the confusion they can make _
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Now this is an interesting twist! Oliver knows Bruce's secret life so he knows that Bruce isn't funding the criminals in Gotham. What will Bruce do when he realizes that Chloe knows the Green Arrow and the JLA?

And I love that Bruce thinks of Chloe as his girlfriend :):)

Continued excellent work on this fic.
lvswtht chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
This was funny. Sort of. Poor Bruce and Ollie are searching for the same thing and they don't even know it.
d chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
I really do look forward to your updates! Oh, what a sticky web you have weaved. Bruce looking for Chloe, even though she's just a call away, and Whitney still thinks Chloe is dead. Although, I don't get why he doesn't just sense for Chloe. Anyways, continue soon!
Booksketeer chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Oh wow! So Chloe has her healing ability, but doesn't know it? This is a really original story, and very engaging. I can't wait for the next installments. You mix romance and action flawlessly. I'm eager to see how she discovers her power, and who she lets in on the secret.
Darkl26139 chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Great Story. The Whitney angel is interesting. Also, I like the way Arow, Whitney, and Batman are all sort of working against each other. Chloe deserves several men chasing her. I look forward to the next chapter.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
YAY!I loved the update! That threw me for a loop when Bruce called Ollie! Great update, I can't wait for the next update!