Reviews for Revealed by Moonlight
ihavemymoments chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
I really like this story. I hope you haven't given up on it. I want to see how many times Remy and Rogue can run into each other in Tokyo without someone *coughRemycough* being accused of stalking. And he likes her, has stalked her already, why wouldn't he make a habit of it? Anyway, please continue this. I'm on my knees and begging here. Please, please, please! I really want to read more.
deadsnowwhite chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
I really enjoyed your story i can't wait intill you update.
Friend to All chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I'm so glad you've started writing again! . It's a great chapter, well written. Thanks for not forgetting your loving readers.
texasgrrl chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
wow aftere three years your updating thats amazing
lovestoread chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
hey glad to see you're back in action! I can't wait to see what happens next!
lovestoread chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
you gotta come back andc finish this, i love the Romy!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
ladron! his thievery is so subtle, not always, according to you. wow, they're both headed for Tokyo... suspicious i mist say :D Don't worry about translating merde, everyone knows it means mierda. :D
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
que lindo! storm and remy are just friends, right? RIGHT? hell, i know they are. But still Remy is extra charmful with anything he sees with boobs, not that it's a bad thing. I am really enjoying how this is coming about.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
que raro... remy peeking, that seems highly unusual. (sarcastic smiley) i love how it's coming about. The conversation with logan being her way to ponder things makes a lot of sense, he's the person she trusts the most.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
romantico! i love how they meet. The poor chinagirl... anyhow, although she tries not to be, Rogue at some point is the lady in peril, and who better to show up that our favorite Cajun? i'll continue reading, it's very good!
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
grandioso! i am already enthranced by the couriosity of what is going to happen, however, i have only read the first chapter. I am really enjoying it. So, i'll just keep reading.
Coletterby chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
update

soon

or else

pretty pretty pleez?
roguemonica16 chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
Really good! Needs more though, i felt as if i was left hanging at the end.
texasgrrl chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
hey they can be on the run together you should update soon or when you can whatever but you should definatly update um...love the story keep updateing and i will keep reviewing
balabaloosa chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
loving the story still. UPdate. By the way technically aoi is blue not ao but hey good going and Cheers!