Reviews for Sparks
Ember Quill chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I'm very much NOT a fan of Kim/Bonnie as a pairing, but I still liked this.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very amusing
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Now that I think about it, Kim and Bonnie's relationship is like Kim and Shego's relationship. Kim has this rivalry between both of them, and hate them. Or maybe it just seems like that from the way you wrote this (not a bad thing).

I'm typically like you, not much of a Kim/Bonnie fan. At all. But this was interesting.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Truly subtle and wicked, worthy of a fox who's left the Ministry of Cunning Plans to teach Subtlety at Oxford. Everyone looks to win, which is nice.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Mankey only pawn...in game of love.

I love the way that he's bewildered by what's going on with Kim and Bonnie, but prepared to roll with the reputation boost of having the school's two alpha girls "fighting" over him.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
bervo ive kp&booine-cood-hit-off as lovers mabey

booine-dace-sexy-for-kp the kibo-is-new-to-me

i aprove-of-kibo

it nicer booine-to-show-kp-to-how-do-taht-sexy-pose-on

show
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I usually don't like this pairing, buut you put this so believably in context. Bravo.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Sneaky.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow... now that was wicked.
Nidoking16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That's a very interesting take on that pairing.

I've only read one other story that was Kim/Bonnie, and it was an unadulterated lemon, so this is a nice change. :D

I'm still loving your style! KIU!
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Nice. Just really nice. I especially liked how Josh was taking it. Of course if I was the guy that was inbetween two girls like that, even if I wasn't sure if they were actually interested in me, I'd have started for the hills long before it got to that point.

Anyway, it would have been great to see where you would have taken this if you had chosen to continue, but oh well. Great fic regardless. _ Thanks for keeping it up. _
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was fun! Never been a fan of KimxBonnie, but you managed to put a smile on my face for the whole thing. I'm definitely going to be reading more of your stuff. Not sure what the last guy was talking about, I thought you did a great job.
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
HUH? What WAS this about? Seemed too vague and convoluted at the same time. Could be something if it was a little tighter. Great plot line, but I would like to see this story "fleshed out" quite a bit.

Dave
Black Rose Dye chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I don't get it.
Zoicytes-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Very nice. I like Kigo better as well, but this still makes sense to my twisted head. XD