Reviews for Seduction 101
triviatrap1982 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh wow, you've definately made this a short, and sweet story. Though, I'm quite lost however. First of all, who lead Tomoko to be seductive towards Onizuka? How did all of that come about in the first place? Finally, wouldn't they had gotten caught directly in the hallway (espcially if you've planned this from the Misuzu Arc on)? Anyway, it is a good story, and I do see potential for it to be a longer series.
Lastofakind chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Short, hot, and made me blush... bravo my friend.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nice bit of liberty for Tomoko's character and I like Onizuka with any of his six prospective women either being Urumi or Azusa or Julia or Nanako or Tomoko or Miyabi. It was brief but quite goo and I hope you do a sequel to this and the GTO fandom has a lot of potential and could use good writers like you.
al2799 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
U made me catch a stiffy u have tallent I am going to start following u for now on

p.s cant wait for next story
RaineyLolita chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Um...You left out all the disclaimer information for the manga version(which actually came first). I mean if you're gonna credit everybody, credit the people who did it first...
F4S4N chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Well, I liked your grammar and style, because the informal words are very fitting.

But - as a few other reviewers - I missed the descriptions of the scenery and maybe you rush a bit into things.

But all in all not bad...
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
good sexy one-shot. keep it up!
shuxyuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
You're grammer skills are very good.

Sorry... But the rest is a flame...

It didn't have a setting at first, so it was hard to tell if they were at school, at his house, or outside. Also... It lacked a plot.
DukeDevlin18495 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was not good; you rushed right into the sex scene, and some parts I found very unbelievable-like when they started in the hallway; wasn't anyone there?
The Punisher Kid chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
well what can i say i really didnt like it. the writing style was awkward and ya went into the action quickly and ended very quickly. try teasing the audience a little. make them think hes gonn grab her breast a second time then have him walk away then have them meet up later and well you get the jist of it.
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
AWEsOME XD does this one have continuation *evil smiley* hahaha XD nice one shot XD
Emissary of Despair chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
um. wow. you put the whole disclaimer and everything. i don't think that was neccesary. the only thing i didn't like was that you changed Tomoko's personality. other than that you did fine.
SilverDragonWarrior35 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Nice one man! hope you can make more stories, rated M, K, T or any other ratings! keep up the good work! :)

email me anytime if you have any difficulties, problems or just for a chat... also available for advices for your love life, friendship or school problems :)

pass the word around to your friends, schoolmates or cyber friends :)
Voshira chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hey! _ It's pretty much of a short a VERY damn short story but I see no story in it. BTW: Nice fic in AFF. Lmao. Keep it up. (Gumagawa ako ng fic sa AFF. -coughs-)
select chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was so cute...it makes me want to write a GTO fanfic I had just recently seen the anime and to see this fanfic now its pretty good I can imagine the way it would look in the anime so funny yet hentai at the same time.