Reviews for Filia, the goddess of Love
Officially Retired chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Heh, I read this onbe before but forgot to review it. Quite amusing and very well in character. Most people always forget about Aphrodite and Hermes, your casting kicks ass. Give Bob a peanut for me! You get one two, good job!
linagabriev chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Wonderful job. It's probably better you didn't make it exactly like the myth. I have problems with making it not so exact to a parody or songfic. This was extremely hilarious. It was fun to see the love affair, and funnier to see Filia getting frustrated with Lina. All in all, very nice fic. I used to get read Greek Myths all the time, but then again I used to write fanfics too o_O. Only my reason is school. Stupid School. It's winter break though [does a little dance]. Again good job. (Why bob? o_O)
Mossygirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow, three guys in one day ... Filia's kind of a slut o.o ...

Er. ;; Anyway, nice story. The ending was sort of abrupt, but it was a good piece of fluff overall, and I like the mythological aspect. I'm a fan of Greek mythology as well (though I don't know that much...)
Earth Star chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Very interesing! It's always fun to base stories on actual myths. I think you did a great job! _