Reviews for Earth Guardian
god of all chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i love this story please make more chapters
Progos chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I glanced at some of the other reviews to be sure I'm not duplicating anything.

I'm going to completely ignore any OOC!Ranma-ness – I've seen enough truly bad Ranma fic to simply not notice it in lower quantities.

The only real issue I have is that the Umi-sen-ken is completely non-magical in nature, and there is absolutely no reason for it to deceive a nonsentient artefact, since it's just an extremely advanced form of Ninja Invisibility: he convinces people that he's completely beneath their notice, and is therefore ignored. The Mercury Computer should still detect him.
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Interesting story. I hope your Muse returns someday to finish it.
JustinD chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i like it. hope to see more
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Even tho you listed it as inactive I enjoyed reading the first two chapters. Maybe someday you will continue it. Still I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Potential. I'll wait and see for this one.
CopyZero chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Interesting take on Ranma stuck as a girl. I hope that you will continue this story.
Wulfenbach chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
hm, is Ranma locked perminently?
Celestial Indigo chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Great story so far. I like how you are hinting as to an 'artifact' that is suppost to do something, but is unknown.

I also like Ranma-chan fics too and to have her accepting her femeninity(sp?) too, excellent.

I hope you continue this fic as i see it's been almost 4 years since you last wrote a chapter.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Cyde chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I suppose you still haven't gotten over that writer's block.

Oh well. Yet another good start consigned to the void.
elrail chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
great work keep it up
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
This is an excellent story. I'd really like to read more.
TenWings chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is great! Please, please, update soon!