Reviews for Earth Guardian
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i love this story please make more chapters
Progos chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I glanced at some of the other reviews to be sure I'm not duplicating anything.

I'm going to completely ignore any OOC!Ranma-ness – I've seen enough truly bad Ranma fic to simply not notice it in lower quantities.

The only real issue I have is that the Umi-sen-ken is completely non-magical in nature, and there is absolutely no reason for it to deceive a nonsentient artefact, since it's just an extremely advanced form of Ninja Invisibility: he convinces people that he's completely beneath their notice, and is therefore ignored. The Mercury Computer should still detect him.
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Interesting story. I hope your Muse returns someday to finish it.
JustinD chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i like it. hope to see more
Riniko22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Even tho you listed it as inactive I enjoyed reading the first two chapters. Maybe someday you will continue it. Still I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Potential. I'll wait and see for this one.
CopyZero chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Interesting take on Ranma stuck as a girl. I hope that you will continue this story.
Wulfenbach chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
hm, is Ranma locked perminently?
Celestial Indigo chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Great story so far. I like how you are hinting as to an 'artifact' that is suppost to do something, but is unknown.

I also like Ranma-chan fics too and to have her accepting her femeninity(sp?) too, excellent.

I hope you continue this fic as i see it's been almost 4 years since you last wrote a chapter.

Lookin' forward to your next chapter.
Cyde chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I suppose you still haven't gotten over that writer's block.

Oh well. Yet another good start consigned to the void.
elrail chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
great work keep it up
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
This is an excellent story. I'd really like to read more.
TenWings chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Nice
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is great! Please, please, update soon!
Ultimate Randomidity chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
I like the starting of this fic quite a bit. You've done a very good job describing the events surrounding Ranma's departure from Nerima and the emotions he feels as to being stuck in the current situation. The random times she appears in front of the senshi have been very musing since she keeps getting away to quickly. Are you going to update this story ever, is it abandoned or do you simply lack ideas, time or motivation? I really hope to see it continued.