Reviews for Truths
joliet536 chapter 30 . 9/10
Amazing fanfic I love this fanfic so much please continue writing if it still interests you, you are an amazing writer and I love this fanfic so much cheers mate
Mattelle chapter 30 . 6/23
This was a very intriguing story that I thoroughly enjoyed. I am going to get the sequel now. Thank you.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 16 . 5/7
Harry-Miraculous-Memory-Potter
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 30 . 3/5
i loved it all! wish it was much longer
Scripturient16 chapter 30 . 11/27/2017
Right... So I'm reading this in 2017 cuz I got a weird need to read HP fanfictions again... Point is, this is way better than some of the other things I've read... So, since I always look at the date after I read things.. I don't know if you're still here or what.. but I still want you to know that this was awesome!
Miki-chan13 chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
... I kept cracking up at "Lord- Whatchamacallit".
marmaladeecho chapter 30 . 8/1/2017
This fic is so great´╝üGlad that harry finally enjoy a happy childhood before what he will go through in the future.
tec4cleveland chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
"Professor Potato Head"! Oh, I laughed so hard. Really enjoying your story.
Harya chapter 29 . 4/27/2017
I just have a question.
Just how did you know the quote on the grave? I mean "the last enemy blablabla..." Your fic's last uptated was in 2005 and the deathly hallows was published in 2007. We didn't know before xD Are you a fortune teller/ soothsayer/ I don't know xD Well then, your fic is great xD Bye!
Harya
Soumita Bag chapter 30 . 4/23/2017
Hey, I'm a big potterhead nd i read a lot fanfictions but i must say this story is really good nd i liked it sooooooo much... U r a really great writer
13yearsagediff chapter 17 . 4/22/2017
I'm sorry but I don't think Remus was a registered werewolf because then snape telling the students wouldn't have been as big of a deal. Remus should feel awful for not even trying to contact Harry. If Pettigrew could get to him, with his dark mark, then Remus should have been able to too. I never have forgiven him for that.
Bezerker21 chapter 30 . 2/11/2017
Hoo boy that was a good fic. Cant wait to read the rest!
JazMitch chapter 30 . 4/17/2016
I don't even have words. Nothing I could possibly say will ever express how much I loved this fic. Thank you so much for sharing something this incredible with us!

Also, this is now canon for me. Heh :p
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Television? Cereal? Pizza? Muggle toys? Why are they acting like Muggles? TV and electricity doesn't work in Wizard houses. And Harry was already 15months old when Sirius went to Azkaban so he'd be 6 and more, not 5.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/19/2016