Reviews for Truths
JazMitch chapter 30 . 4/17
I don't even have words. Nothing I could possibly say will ever express how much I loved this fic. Thank you so much for sharing something this incredible with us!

Also, this is now canon for me. Heh :p
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 3/8
Television? Cereal? Pizza? Muggle toys? Why are they acting like Muggles? TV and electricity doesn't work in Wizard houses. And Harry was already 15months old when Sirius went to Azkaban so he'd be 6 and more, not 5.
Best
bronzed topaz chapter 30 . 2/4
That was awesome, and the third or fourth I came across with a similar story line, but much to your credit, it was the first I didnt close almost immediately. Well done!

I admit to crying a little at the grave scene. All that build up of memories of the three boys was too much by that point. Brilliantly heartbreaking!

Thanks for writing and sharing! I enjoyed it.
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 1/16
Lovely release for Sirius. :) I am surprised that Fudge didn't put up more of a stink. And that was a generous reparation!

Gracious.

So...looking forward to all the stuff that wasn't said, to be honest. :D
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 1/16
I cringed when Remus went to D'dore. I am hoping that was not a bad idea.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/16
This was really a cool look at the Weasleys during this time frame. One forgets that Percy was a little 'un who wanted a pet and rescued his own.
Scififan33 chapter 30 . 1/2
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Glad they saved Harry. Why did Dumbledore hesitate? If they'd attacked they could have had Malfoy and weird baby as well.
lojosmom chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
I know you wrote this years ago, but I only found it yesterday. Fantastic job, I loved the drama, humor and adventure. Merry Christmas!
LazyHaru chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
Damnit! Couldn't you have written more!? DX
brightflare chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Excellent story!
kody chapter 30 . 7/21/2015
So, a girl I follow on tumblr recommended this fix, and I'm so glad I read it because this was the perfect story. I just loved everything
Forever Me chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
No time to write a review. Have to start reading the sequel. :P

This story was awesome! Thank you so much for writing it!

Forever Me
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Aww... Maurader fluff... Aww it's adorable wow
AmourDreams chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
I love this story :) it's one of my favorites. But one thing keeps bugging me...Sirius's patronus is not an eagle. It's a dog, just like his animagus.