Reviews for Book of Journeys
mattmanyah chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
sammy is evil so i will inter veiw

yah it was good make more
Cyric Z chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I loved your story, it was really good, and the references to the voices had me in stitches
Meneil chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Nope! No heart attack, I'm still here.

I have to agree with Chen: this long update was kind of worth the wait. And so much stuff happened and was explained! It was awesome. Yay for long chapter!

I look forward to the next chapter too.
DragonEyedChild chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
I love the Diadem, but I have yet to see how your story relates back to it... except for the beginning

I suggest you condense the chapter outside the Diadem (meaning intro and other chapters unrelated) condensed into one into chapter, OR make a second part to each chapter taking place with other familiar characters and inside the Diadem. That way the reader sees where your character will overlap with the story of Diadem.

Also to many characters introduced with out explanation.

I felt overwhelmed, remember your readers have no idea who your characters are, nor your take. Take some time to include reactions from your character with some personalized descriptions
Meneil chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Yay an update! Nice to see you're still alive. Which is more than what can be said for me...

Well I hope your writer's block does not return. This was a great chapter; I look forward to the next update.
MachinShin13 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Hey chibby, good to have u back, u haven't updated in forever! Well I hope ur muses serve u well again soon, good chapter stay with us chibby there still aren't enough Diadem stories out there. :-D hope to see an update soon.
whiterae chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
why did you stop updating? it's really good. update again.
Meneil chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
20 people at once? Wow...

Anyway, another neat chapter. Nice to see you're still alive!
bloodyink6661 chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
great story. i love the diadem books and am glad to see people writing good fics about them, not totally ruining it. great job!
Meneil chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
AH I missed the first chapter! Sorry...

Well anyway, I have no idea what Diadem is, but the story looks good so far! For Trista being an orphan or ninja? Try doing whatever works best. If you have more ideas for an orphan, try that. If you have more ideas for a ninja, than do that one.
DragonCrusher3000 chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I think your newest chapter was pretty good and as soon as i finish posting my 10 newest fics i've just finished, you will be able to review and tell me why you thought to put me in there at the bottom. By the way if you have any info that would be good for a game website, go to and email me.

Update son!
DragonCrusher3000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
As you reviewed on mine, i decided to look at your story and, I found that it was pretty good.

I highly recomend you
Meitora chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Interesting idea, having Sarman pick a different victim before Score. But I'm a tad confused with all this "muse" business before and after your story... just clutter? Or actually relevent? Anyway, I hope your story breathes some fresh life into this section. I'm curious to see where you take your story. Aroo!